{Chapter 14}

Chapter 14

She felt warm.

Warm and.... cozy.

Snuggling deeper into the object giving off the warmth she let out a sigh of content. Moving her leg slightly she heard a growl. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion she moved it again only to receive another. She froze as warm air was felt on the back of her neck.

"I would watch where you put your leg, pet. We wouldn't want anything to happen now would we?"

Rosaline's eye's snapped open and she whirled her head around to come face to face with Rhyvos who wore a smirk. Gasping she looked down to see she was laying on top of him with her leg over his manhood. She quickly jumped up and with her clumsiness landed on the floor banging her head. Rubbing it and getting up she cursed her stupidity.

Believe it or not but she's one of the worst cuddlers you could find. Anything she sleep's with would be by morning in her clutches. How she had forgotten that really big detail is beyond her.

Looking up when the sound of laughter filled the room Rosaline was shocked to see the king laughing his butt off on the bed holding his stomach. Her mouth dropped open as she stared and she couldn't help noticing how attractive he looked when he smiled and laughed. He looked like a whole new person compared to his usual ice cold eye's and a seemingly permanent frown. He got up and went to get ready while she stood wandering what she's to do. Coming back out he wore casual clothes. It was the first time she has seen him in anything but a suit. He went to the closet and grabbed some clothes and tossed them to her. Looking down at them Rosaline could see clearly that they were women's and knew that they had to be Antoinette's. Squinting her eye's at the blouse and pants she wondered if Antoinette's clothes have been here the whole time then why did Rhyvos make her wear his T-shirt and boxer's? Looking up and over at him she watched him get ready until he told her to get a move on.

The whole day was spent with her following the king wherever he went as he made plan's on getting rid of the rogue's and then speaking to the recruitment who've arrived about what they're to do before they were once again left alone in the bedroom. He was left in only boxer's and she was wearing his clothes, even when she insisted repeatedly that she wore some of Antoinette's he would have none of it. At least she isn't wearing red anymore. It might be her favorite color but you get tired of wearing it 24/7.

Standing on the side of the bed she nervously fidgeted with her shirt while Rhyvos laid comfortably with his hand's behind his head. Looking behind her Rosaline's eyes caught the couch and a blanket in the corner upon a chair. Looking back to Rhyvos she figured he probably wouldn't mind and so she turned and grabbed the blanket before going to lay on the couch. Before she could even touch it the king interrupted her.

"What do you think you are doing?"

Jumping slightly from his voice that sounded closer than it should be she turned her head to see him standing directly behind her. Turning back she sat the blanket down before she turned around fully while biting her lip.

"I'm going to sleep on the couch."

He raised his eyebrows.
"I don't recall ever giving you permission to do so. Do you have a reason for not sleeping in the bed?"