{Chapter 34}

Chapter 34

💕 ENJOY 💕
:^)

Groaning Rosaline's senses began to come back to her, even the pain at the back of her head which she tried to reach back and touch but couldn't lift her arms. Her limbs felt drained and she could only lift her hand before letting it fall back to the bed she was laid upon. She rolled her head to the side letting her eyes search the dark room she was held in. The moon shined through the window giving off light to where she could see a room similar to the one Rhyvos stays in but different in a way. This room seems more ...... old-fashioned or primitive. She rolled her head to the other side trying to figure out who's room she was in when exhaustion hit her with full force. She watched the moons rays shine down and gazed out the window before letting her eyes fall.

Everything was black. Darkness was becoming a familiar sight for her. She didn't know how many times now she has been welcomed by its open arms but she knew it was too much to be normal let alone healthy. The darkness was there to take the pain away. It wanted to help her. It wanted her to stay with it forever.

But she couldn't.

Opening her eyes once again, what seemed like minutes later only to now see the sun shine down into the room, she blinked in confusion before sitting up and running a hand through her hair. She was surprised that she even could and even more that she felt so rejuvenated. She felt like she could do anything at that moment and an overwhelming happiness washed over her. She didn't know where she was but she felt immense joy and began giggling to herself before right out guffawing in the bed. She didn't even know what was so funny. Her mind became fuzzy with her new emotions and within seconds she wasn't herself.

The door to the room opened and the light was switched on. She smiled at the sight of Rhyvos, Abellon, Darcy and her mate and waved at them excitedly.

"Hey, guys!"

They all stopped short when entering and stared at her with shocked eyes making her laugh again as she rolled around in the bed. They carefully came forth towards the bed while looking to each other confused. 

"Um, are you alright Rose?" Darcy asked hesitantly.

Her only response was a giggle.

"Is it me or does she look different?" Marlowe, Darcy's mate, said as he looked the girl over. Her hair was different along with her complexion. Her features seem to have improved more as well.

Rhyvos and Abellon quickly nodded as they could only stare in what looked like awe.

"Rosaline?" Darcy called gently trying to get her friends attention again. The girl stopped laughing and quickly sat up to grin at her and Darcy took a small step back feeling a hint of fear creep up her spine. What Rosaline did was still fresh on her mind and she was more cautious now around her for the wellbeing of herself, her mate and her unborn child. "Rosaline, are you alright?" She asked once again.

"Of course." She chirped with another giggle. "I'm better than alright. I actually don't recall ever feeling this amazing." She laughed.

"You don't feel any pain, sadness or anything of the sort?" Rhyvos asked with now narrowed eyes looking her over trying not to be affected by her appearance.

"No silly." She giggled again. "I feel awesome. How cool would it be if I was superman? I could fly around with the birds I watch outside my window." She sighed thoughtful.