{Chapter 9}

The pic above is of something similar to the castle except it is much larger. Just imagine a humongous castle in the place of this one.

Chapter 9

Rosaline sat in the middle of the large bed.

Sunlight from the window casted light onto her as she was slouched over looking at the bedsheets trying to figure out if she would be able to get up and walk around. She twisted her waist slightly to the left to see if there were any sharp pains and was surprised to find that there was barely any, only the feeling of discomfort. She stopped and twisted to the right to find the same result and looked back to the bed with a frown. She lifted her hand behind her and prodded her back where the bandage is still in place and was shocked to only feel soreness when before she felt as if she was going to die from the pain.
S

he sat up, shocked that she even could, and decided to go for it and get out of the bed.

She shoved the blanket's off her leg's and threw them over the side before lifting herself up. Slowly standing up she took hesitant step's towards the window then turned back around with her brows furrowed in confusion and walked halfway across the large room before stopping. She shook her head wandering why her back felt healed and then wondered just how long she was actually asleep. She turned back around towards the window. She had to squint a little at the bright light and blink a couple of time's as she moved towards it to adjust her vision. Once she could see a small gasp left her at what her eyes were showing her.

There's green everywhere from the tree's to the grass and to the mountain's she could barely see off in the distance. From where her window sat she could see the tops of them all and her fear of height's came full force as she looked down to see that she's more above the ground then she prefered. It looked like the castle, or whatever she's in, was on a mini mountain itself. Her window seemed to be one of the many window's in the front of the place since she could see water flowing under the paved bridge that connected to the castle and an opening in the tree's which seemed to be the only way to and from the place.
She raked her hands through her hair and turned away from the sight back to the room. There was no point on trying to figure out where she was located because she had no clue. She's in unknown territory that could possibly be dangerous to travel in if you don't know your way.

She thought back to the phone call she managed to make to her mother before her phone completely died and begged God that the people her mother is working with will be able to track her phone. They could possibly be her only hope at escaping. There's no way she'll be able to leave this place without help.

Rosaline's thoughts disappeared when the creak of the door sounded throughout the room and she glanced over to see a blonde head pop through the opening and look around until her eyes fell on her and she gave a warm smile. Darcy stepped inside and walked over towards her with her hand's folded in front of her and wearing a similar dress to the one Rosaline seen on her the last time they were together.

"Hello, miss." Darcy said with a smile as she came to a stop in front of the lady.

She nodded to her and gave a small smile back.

"You can call me Rose, you know. It is, after all, what your so called 'king' want's me to be called."

Darcy frowned at the sound of distaste coming from the girl when she said the word King and the shiver that ran through her body after. Looking up at the girl to find her glaring at the floor she cleared her throat to get her attention.