{Chapter 20}

Chapter 20

Hey Guys!! I hope you like this chapter. It's about to get good at the end ;^) I would love to know what you think will happen in the next chapter and also tell me how you feel about the new book cover. I have several others that I've made incase you guys don't like this one so don't be afraid to tell me if you like it or not. Check out the song above as well.

ENJOY!!

It's dark.

Everything is pitch black.

You can't see a thing.

She couldn't even see her hand that was moving side to side in front of her face.

"Where am I?"

Raising her arms in front of her she walked forward feeling nothing but space.

"Hello?" She yelled out hoping somebody would hear her.
Nothing.
Her voice echoed all around her.

"Is anybody there?"

There was no response.

Only she felt as if she was being watched.

Something was watching her from in the shadows. Narrowing her eyes she tried to make out if there was anything or anyone hiding in the darkness.

There was nothing. Or at least that's all she could see.

A sound came from her right that had the hair on her arms stood up as fear trickled in her veins, numbing her limbs. A screeching sound that wasn't normal. She couldn't place exactly what It sounded like but it definitely belonged in a horror movie. It was stupid of her, especially since she couldn't see, but she had to get away from whatever it is.

She ran.

Ran as fast as she could through the darkness.

Somehow she could feel its hate, creeping in the air. It wanted her pain. It desired it.

It was chasing her, enjoying the hunt. She heard its quiet chuckle and it was pure evil.

She tripped and fell to the ground. Sadistic laughter came from behind her belonging to something sinister. She could hear its footsteps coming at her.

Getting up she began to run again.

"Run, little girl, run." It taunted.

She screamed as she felt something touch her and she tried to make her legs go faster. Fear drove her at this point.

"You ruined me, now I will ruin you." It hissed like a snake. "They won't protect you."

"Leave me alone!" She screamed at it.

She kept running forward, not seeing where she was going, and all of the sudden felt herself free fall. She tried to scream but nothing came out. Her voice was caught in her throat.

She kept falling and falling into blackness not knowing what to expect. Readying herself for an impact of her body crashing into the ground she squeezed her eyes shut.