{Chapter 28}

Chapter 28

I live for these comments people. I seriously love them whether they are just those who simply say 'update' to those who are telling me how things should be in my story. I don't care, I just love that you all could care enough to actually comment. It makes my day each time I get a notification saying that someone has commented on my book. Y'all have no idea ^.^

Anyways :^) You may continue on but I'm still waiting for more people to tell me how they like the story so far.

Enjoy!!

"If you shall agree with it then you will no longer be my pet."

Rosaline's lips pursed at the statement and tilted her head while watching him with narrowed eyes. She must have heard him wrong because there was no way this man would let her be free of him.

"I'm sorry. Can you repeat that?"

He glared at her, his lips in a thin line not even attempting to open them to say again what he said just a second ago.

"Did you say that I will no longer be your pet? As in i'll be free?"

"You will not be free. You will still be bound to my home which is your home now along with your parents and your little brother."

"Forever?" She asked looking at him as if he were absurd.

He sat back in his chair with a hint of a smirk as he intertwined his fingers behind his head with no reply. She scoffed looking away from him folding her arms.

"What's this 'arrangement' that you have?"

He turned serious and looked directly into her eyes.

"If you allow me to court you then you will no longer be tied to me. It as simple as that."

She stood there in silence in complete shock. She didn't know how to reply at first. Did he just say that he wanted to court her? As in be involved with her romantically?

"I'm sorry. Did you say that you wanted to 'court' me?"

"Do I need to have your ears checked sweet cheeks?" He asked with raised eyebrows as his smirk returned.
She shook her head ignoring his words.

"Why would you want to court me?"

"As I have told you I have an interest in you and I do believe that you are attracted to me even though you can't seem to admit it to yourself. I just want to see if this will lead to anywhere for certain reasons that I will no disclose for the time being."

She shook her head again and brought her hand up to her forehead as she closed her eyes.

"Okay, so let me get this straight. All I need to do is let you 'date' me in a way and then I won't be bound to you but will have to stay at the palace?"

He nodded, "As simple as that."

"Why do I feel like there's something your not telling me?"

He shrugged and pursed his lips.

She eyed him before sighing, "Okay, this doesn't seem as complicated. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?" She said more to herself than him.

"So, do you accept? Do I have your word?"

She bit her lip and nodded, "Do I need to sign something or..."