Chapter 3: An Exciting visit

Yazka's POV

"Yazu, listen, I need your help really badly. It's hard for me to tell since I know that you live a very hectic life and Aunty Haajara and Asmaara Sister would need you at home. But very frankly speaking, mom is very sick and I'm unable to manage anything at home. Mom can't even lift a bone, and it's only me, who is a lady at home and I don't even know how to cook! Please help me" Zuha said, with guilt in her eyes. On hearing her little speech, I giggled bit thinking about how crazy my best friend is! "Oh darla, firstly, may Allah ease Aunty's pain. Shafakallah to her. And next, if you ever need me, I'd be there and you know it! Let me know when you need help okay? I'll inform mom that I'll be reaching home late today as I've to help my dear darling best friend with her house works. And why is mom not aware of Aunty Zahira's sickness?" I asked with a questioning face and the only answer I received was 'I don't know.'

Nevertheless, I was happy to have my cheerful best friend back. We walked to university together, lowering our gazes whenever we see a guy. And then there was this stranger guy who was running as fast as he could and was unable to catch his breath. I know as muslim girls we should not stare at them, but then again, I felt different. I kept staring at him and was taken into another world.

"Yazu, where are you and why are you staring at that guy? Don't tell me that you've already had a crush on him!" Zuha whispered in my ears pinching my right hand. I was brought back by that. "It's nothing Zu, I don't have a crush on him. How can you even think like that? Remember my policy of being pure until I meet my husband?" I said with annoyance. But this got me thinking. 'Why was he giving me all this chills that no guy was ever able to give? And why couldn't I lower my gaze when I saw him?' 'Astagfiruallahi, this is so wrong. I shouldn't be thinking like this. I am going against my lord's orders.' I thought to myself. But I can't deny the fact that he is amazingly handsome and has got a very masculine body.

Zuha kept talking to me until we reached school, but I couldn't concentrate on what she said. That unknown guy who ran past us captured my mind and I am not able to take him out of it.

After about 10 minutes we reached our university and near the entrance were Amaany and Zaisha who were our class mates. They'd always wait for us before going to the classes. It's nice to have people like that.

Our first period was English class, so I went to my locker and kept my Psychology text book and took my English books and headed to the class with Zuha beside me. Mrs. Zaahira was our English teacher and as soon as everyone got to the class she started marking the register. With every name called, there was the sound of 'present' from a corner of the class. After marking the register, Mrs. Zaahira gave the most intriguing news. We were supposed to go to Oxford University for a 12 hour camp! Can you believe it? I mean we as Muslims are supposed to lower our gazes and minimize mingling with guys. But this is a chance that nobody would leave. It's Oxford for god's sake! And we had to leave to our university at 9:15 am so that we'd reach to Oxford at 9:45 and the camp is supposed to start at 10 am. I was eagerly waiting to go there.

I called my mom and got her permission to go to Oxford. But i was given so many advises which included about being safe, taking care of myself and mostly lowering my gaze when guys are around. My mom would know pretty well, that i would all of that, but let's face it! It's surely in a mother's nature to be overly possessive towards their children, and specially daughters.

"Zu, are you coming to the study camp at Oxford?" I asked Zuha who was sitting next to me after mom kept the phone. "I don't think I will, since mom is sick and I'll have to go home early. But let me call mom and ask." Zuha said, I was disappointed as I always had her when we went to somewhere new, and now we will be seeing a lot of different people and in case they bully me due to my nature, I will need her beside me to fight back. "Yazu, I'm coming, mom agreed to send me and she told its fine and she'd call your mom for help if she needs!" I danced a bit out of happiness, because hei, we are going to have a mini adventure

It was already 9:15 am and we all were settled in the bus with 4 professors with us. We all were filled with an unusual alacrity and we were basically waiting to reach to our destination

When we reached there, we were welcomed by the headmaster, the professors and the head girls of the university. They all looked very friendly and were treating us very nicely. We were heading to the main auditorium and I was observing everywhere, because that place is so big! On our way, we went to canteen to buy a water bottle and we had to wait in a que. Probably it's there interval! There was a guy standing in front of me in the que and his body seemed familiar. When he turned back after sensing my presence, it was the same old guy who kept me thinking the whole day. the guy who was running in the road! THAT FREAKING HANDSOME GUY! And guess what?! He looked directly into my eyes with those captivating blue eyes. They were so gorgeous. And his wavy dark black hair and his small beard added beautiful essence to his beauty. His noses were large and pointing, and he had these extremely white teeth which I saw when he smiled at me. The sleeves of his shirt were folded up to the elbow which made him look extra good. he was wearing black pants and a grey shirt along with snickers which had black and white strips. Perfection, literally perfection! That beauty, sigh. I didn't even know what to do when he smiled at me. I felt adrenaline rushing through my body and I felt my skin heating up! God damn! Probably I was blushing!

The moment I realized it, I lowered my gaze and repented to god for seeing a guy in such a way. But that beauty, it's worth dying for.

After buying the water bottle, I went to Zuha who was standing with the other girls in the entry of the canteen and she smirked at me. I am dead! Because that smirk means that she saw everything that happened and now she will bombard me with tones of questions which I have to answer or I won't be spared. But thankfully, for now she spared me as we were supposed to be behaving nicely in this university. It's not like we are brats in our own, we always behave properly, but in outside, we should be extra good!

We headed towards the auditorium and the head girls directed us. They were so nice to hang out with. They showed us out seats and we sat down. And the auditorium began to fill with students from Oxford University.

Salaam everyone!

How is this chapter? Is it getting any better? i hope it is!

please vote, comment and share. Let me know what all i should be improving and please please be nice enough to give me many ideas so that i could make this story better than ever!

thank you for reading

May Allah bless you