Chapter 4: Her Vivid Beauty

For people who don't know what an Abaya is, that photo shows a girl wearing an Abaya. <3

Enjoy reading lovelies.

Maazin's POV:

As I said before, I was basically very anxious to see all the sexy girls that were going to come today. But I could blame my thirst of water for me not being in the ground when they come. I suppose they would be coming straight at 10 am so I ran to the canteen to buy a water bottle.

Oh dear lord! I can't get out of this place before 10 am. There was a que until the entrance. I tried to break into a fight and go front, but then there were professors everywhere. If I break into a fight, they would to take me to headmaster's room and I'd never be able to see any of those girls. It's weird how there was no one behind me. I mean, are you people not hungry anymore?

After what felt like a forever, I was just 3 students away from the counter and I sensed someone behind me. I thought of looking back, but I didn't want to as I was simply very exhausted due to the long stay and if I turn and that person happens to be my friend, he or she might start talking to me.

That person happened to be a girl. How I knew? I was able to hear her voice. She was whispering something under her nose and it wasn't really clear. Then I turned back to see who it was and my god, she is by far the prettiest being I've ever seen. Her hazel eyes were so shiny, her ivory skin was utterly flawless and she's got rosy lips. She was wearing a baby pink abaya and a hot pink hijab and she was covering her whole body. Our eyes met the moment I turned back and oh dear lord, they were so captivating. I couldn't help but smile so brightly and when I did so, she blushed really hard. Her whole skin turned red and she lowered her gaze. She's got so many qualities I admire.

My turn came and I bought the water bottle and went, so did she. She went out of the canteen and went with a group of girls who probably came with her. Yes, she must be one from that Girl's International University. I made up my mind to get to know her, to find every detail about her and to stalk her.

So I went to my guys and they were smoking for the fifth time today. Although I stay with them I totally hate smoking and using drugs. I think that is crossing the border line of being bad and that is mostly like killing your own self with your own hands. I would never want to do that. But I've always enjoyed being with them and talking with them. But right now, I can't concentrate on what any one of them say. The only thing in my mind is that beautiful girl. Her beauty and her piousness, it was so admirable. But I know it can never be love and I can never love someone.

Then how do I get the benefits from her? How do I enjoy looking at her? I'm sure she would never even look at a guy who is haram to her. But I will have to find a way. I am not going against my ego and marrying someone because I know at the end of the day I will get hurt. But I want her. I am desperate to look at her and get happiness from her. I want be close to her and do everything with her. I seriously have to find a way.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for the camp to begin. You all are requested to go to Auditorium and settle down as soon as possible." Our headmaster Barac spoke from a microphone

I internally screamed because I know she will be there and I can look at her the whole time. But I can't sit next to her as she will be surrounded by girls. Sigh

We all rushed to the auditorium and I gazed around to see where she was sitting. Bless my dear darling luck, there was no one sitting left to her. I made up my mind that I'll be sitting with her. So I left my guys and ran to get the seat. I acted like I never knew she was there and sat there and stared at the front. I could feel her looking at me once and then moving a bit away from me.

"Yazu, stop crushing me already! What has gotten into you suddenly that you are.... Ooohhh, I understand! It's fine Yazka darling. You can stop blushing now!" I heard a girl speak, probably her best friend. So yes, her name is Yazka. Beautiful name that suits her behavior and her looks.

I wanted to impress her so freaking much. So I decided to be very gentlemen when she is around. "Its fine, if you find it difficult to sit with me, I could leave. Do you want me to do so?" I asked softly, internally hoping that she would allow me here and good gracious! She actually did! "Its fine, you can stay here." That voice! I just melted. So soft and sweet that I want to hear it continuously.

The introductions then began. I couldn't concentrate on it because I was so absorbed by every actions of Yazka. I find every move of her amusing. It is funny how the guy who was looking forward to flirt with many 'sexy' girls didn't get any time to look at any other girl because he was way too absorbed by just one girl.

And it increased my desire to be with her and to get happiness from her. A part of me doesn't want to use her while a part of me wants to use her as badly as I don't want to get married. And yes, I'm confused about what I should do.

Salaam everyone

how was this chapter

what do you think Mazin will do to get the happiness? will he use her or will he get married?

and yes haram things are things which are not allowed to do in Islam. if we do it we would be sinned.

I'll update soon, but for then, please read, vote, comment and share

let me know what all i should improve to impress you all. you're ideas means a lot to me

Thank you so much for reading :*

may Allah bless you all.