Chapter 16: Blessed in Every Way

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm. I stretched my hands and turned it off and rubbed my eyes to open it clearly only to see Maazin and my leg poking out of our white blanket. I could feel Maazin's hands on my body; well he was hugging me.

I smiled a bit and took of the blanket and his hands slowly, so that he won't wake up. I went to the toilette, brushed my teeth and took a long shower. After that I just wore a small t.shirt and short since Maazin and I were the only people living in the house. I kind of like that.

I went down to the kitchen to prepare a delicious breakfast for Maazin. I took out the milk packet from the fridge and made some tasty coffee. And I baked some muffins and made 4 pancakes, 2 for each. I also made tuna sandwich with a lot of veggies. He loved the combination of these four, so I just wanted to impress him and to make his morning a very blissful one.

I went upstairs, kept the breakfast on the table next to the couch and sat on the bed next to Maazin. I couldn't help but stare at the beauty. "Maasha Allah" I whispered, he looked so peaceful while sleeping. "Maazin, it's time to wake up. It's already 10:30. See, I've got you a very nice breakfast" "Baby, one more minute, please!" No more one more minutes, I swear I am going to eat it if you don't open your eyes in a few seconds.

"Okay fine, my princess, here I am, what have you prepared?"

"I've got a very creamy coffee, with pancakes, chocolate muffin and a very crunchy tuna sandwich with a lot of veggies. I know you'd love it" I said with a bright smile.

"Hunnnyyy!, Can I have it now? Can I please grab the muffin?" He pleaded, with puppy eyes. "NO! Go brush your teeths now, only then, will you get the breakfast."

He went to the toilette to take a shower. While I was making the bed, I got a phone call, it was from the university.

"Hello, can I talk to Yazka haashim?" Asked the caller, a lady it was. "It's me Yazka speaking, how can I help you with ma'am?"

"Yazka, day after tomorrow your internship will be starting, and tomorrow we have a meeting with the headmaster, your professors, and with the members of Department of Psychology in London. So please be at the university by 4 pm, this evening. Have blessed day young girl"

With that the call hung.

I was on top of the world, my internship is finally starting. I have been waiting for this day since so long. I couldn't wait until Maazin was done.

"Love, you seem to be very excited? What has happened? And who called you this early in the morning?" he asked me while stepping out of the toilette

"Oh yes! Here you are. It was a call from my university. They told that our internship will be starting in two days and this evening at 4 we have a meeting. And yes, the lady also asked to bring a parent."

"Really? That's so amazing hunny. My university will even start in 2 days. Back to working life eh? Umm, so let's spend some amazing time today? Shall we go on shopping, and then have our lunch outside?"

"YESSS!! I'd love it"

I was so excited. This morning is totally the best ever.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

AFTER 2 DAYS

"Heii Yazz! How's life?" Zuha asked me when she saw me at the university. We were supposed to come to the university first before our internship start.

"Oh hei, its amaaaaazing! I've never been happier, that guy is just too good! Alhamdulillah. How's you?" I asked.

"Uh-huh, I can see someone blushing. But, I am really happy for you love. How I am? Here I am, alive and perfectly breathing, Alhamdulillah."

We walked towards the auditorium because the headmaster wanted to give his last lecture on behaving well. He did the same 2 days back in the meeting with our parents.

"Girls, I want you to behave well, ethical behavior should be found from you all and we do not expect to get any complaints from any departments. We want you all to work perfectly and get the most you can from these 6 months. Break leg young ladies! Class dismissed!

We all went with our respective heads to the offices where we will be working. Zuha and I were working in one of the most famous psychology departments of London, and we were really happy for that. Not only us, there were 8 more other students.

After a 30 minute drive, we all were in the Department of Psychology of London.

It was such huge place. And there were so many professionals. I sure hope this internship is worth it.

The day began in a jiffy when we were handed with our tasks, and luckily each one of us were paired up with higher level students who would help us overtime.

'It's going to be so exciting!' I thought

Hey everyone,

I know it's been really long since i last updated, but I was busy, you can't really blame me for that.

So how is this chapter? I hope you like it.

Please do vote and comment

Much love :*