Chapter 8: Unrestrained Desires

Maazin's POV

It has been already 2 weeks since I messaged Yazka and still she hasn't replied. But the love I have for her hasn't decreased even a bit. I want to see her badly. I want to take her to my room and fulfill the lust i have for her. I want to kiss her, lick her whole body, tear her clothes and give her the best feelings she would ever get. Damn! Thinking about this makes it harder for me. I decided to bunk my classes after break time and went to Girls International University just to see her.

I stood there for more than 4 hours and I started seeing girls coming out. Probably their classes were over. My eyes were searching for just one person. But I can't seem to find her. I didn't lose hope, probably she was meeting with a professor to ask some doubts, or probably she was just walking slowly. 30 minutes passed, and I saw her best friend coming out. With much courage gathered I asked her about Yazka's whereabouts. "Excuse me, where is Yazka today? How is she doing?" "Yazka didn't come to school. And why do you even want to see her? Do you want to take of her virginity already? Huh! Just know that Yazu isn't such a girl. She wouldn't do any such thing outside marriage. And who says she's getting married to you? Well, she likes you, but she doesn't deserve you! You are a playboy who deserves to be flirting with girls who wear miniskirts." With that she went away.

She just rubbed everything on my face. It's like she read my mind. If Yazka is that good I wouldn't be able to do anything to her with her agreement without getting married? What the freaking hell! But I cannot help this. I want to have her at any cost. I want to fulfill this desire of mine. I want to get over this lust, but what if she never agrees to get married then?

I went home and messaged her after seeing that she was online.

"Yazka, I can't wait anymore. I am going to approach to your parents tomorrow. Mom and Dad will come tomorrow and I'll ask them to call your parents."

"Do I get a say in this?" Yazka asked probably out of despair. I couldn't care anymore. I want everything to happen in a fast forward.

I didn't reply to that message.

...........................................................................................................................

The next day, when I woke up mom and dad were there. I happily went to them and told. "Mom and dad, I want to get married now. I want to have someone with me when you leave. And I have also fallen in love with a girl. I am sure you would like her. A very pious and obedient girl, top scorer of her batch and a hijabi." "I am very happy for you darling, tell me her name and I shall contact her parents." Mom told out of joy. "Yazka Haashim" I said. "Oh so she is the daughter of Mr.Haashim? He is very famous for his truthfulness among us business men. She would have gotten those qualities then. Let me call Mr Haashim and arrange this marriage as soon as possible." My dad said. With that my heart jumped out of joy. Probably the only time where I am genuinely thankful to my parents.

I was eagerly waiting to get a reply from dad, but it's taking so long. I wanted to get married to her as soon as possible and keep her with me. But that is possible only if her parents agree on this.

"Maazin, come downstairs, I've called them." My dad called to me and I didn't know what happened. My heart was beating faster than ever. I ran through the stairs and went to the dining room to see mom and dad sitting in the couch. They directed me to sit there and then dad began talking.

Salaam darlings,

how is this chapter? what do you think would be the reply from her parents? i know this chapter is too short, but it is still a chapter right?

i hope it is worth your time.

Read, vote and comment! let me know where i have to improve.

Much love everyone!

Thank you so much for reading.

May Allah bless you all!