Chapter 12: Mini-Adventure

Like every other day, my mom woke me up for Fajr prayer. I was very lazy to open my eyes since I slept very lately, but since I have to prayer, I woke up. I made Zuha wake up ones I was done with my ablution. I spread two prayer mats for both of us to pray and I waited until Zuha came. She wore her Abaya and got ready to pray.

We prayed together. I have always wanted someone to pray with me as it increases the reward we get.

After praying, I recited Quruan, so did Zuha. Once we were done, we planned to sleep for a while since both of us were sleepy.

I set the alarm to 8 am so that we could start out mini adventure at 9 am. I got permission from mom to bunk my class today.

..........................................................................

My phone started vibrating straight at 8 am. I woke up and made Zuha wake up too. I made her iron both of our clothes while I took a shower.

When I was done with shower, Zuha went to take a shower. I wore a black abaya with a lime green hijab, I waited until Zuha came out of the toilette to get ready. She even wore her black Abaya with a blue hijab. We both then went to have breakfast.

"Assalamualaikum mom" I said hugging her from behind. "Waalaikumusalaam Yazu. Zu darling, did you sleep properly?" Mom said smiling at us. "Yes aunty, I did." "Well then, breakfast is ready, have it before leaving."

We had pancakes, omelette and a glass of milk for breakfast. We wore the socks and took our handbags before leaving. "We're going mom. Allah Hafiz." "Bye dear, be careful." Mom screamed from the kitchen.

"Where do we go first?" I asked Zuha. "Victoria's Secret, of course." Although it was a one hour work from my house, we always chose to go there as the first thing. That place has the best things.

"I want to go to one jewelary store too! I want to buy a diamond ring to wear on wedding. And Zu, you've got to get a beautiful dress for my wedding, since I'm wearing a white wedding dress with cream coloured flower designs, why don't you wear a cream Maxi skirt along with a white top and wear a cream hijab that is very shiny." I said with pure excitement.

"Of course I will, it's my best friend's wedding and I have to look good."

We walked for some few more minutes and we were already there. We bought different types of body butters, perfumes, bras and some undies. They had good looking ones so every time we visit here; we buy all sorts of things.

Then we went to a huge shopping mall that sold different types of dresses for ladies. We had to search so much to find a cream coloured Maxi skirt. After buying that, we went to the gold store which was in the mall. That place had amazing jewelleries. I bought 2 rings, one for me and one for Zuha.

"I'm hungry already. Let's go eat a Mac Burger." I saw that coming the moment I saw a Mac Donald branch. Zuha is literally addicted to Mac Burgers.

After we were done eating, we did a few more shopping.

It was 2 in the afternoon and we decided that we would go back to home since we had to pray Duhr prayer before Adhaan is called for Asr. On our way, we bought a Baskin Robbins ice cream and ate it.

On our way home, I got a call from Maazin. "Hei sweetheart, I just wanted to hear your voice." He said the moment I answered the phone. "We are still not married and you shouldn't forget that fact, so be in your limits. You are still a non-mahram to me." With that I cut the call.

As much as I adore him, I hate him too. I don't like all these behaviours. I want my husband to follow the religion. I don't want my husband to be someone like him, someone who isn't afraid to go against his lord's orders.

"Mom, we're home. come check these things." I called out. My mom came out of her room to see everything we've bought.

"Maasha Allah, beautiful everything is. I am so happy for you darling. Just be a good daughter-in-law so that Mrs.Ibrahim would be impressed with you. They are such a good family. They willingly took all the responsibilities of arranging your marriage and I'm pretty sure everything would be amazing. Your dad praised them and their works a lot."

My mom said.

"Alright then mom, we're heading to our room to pray." i said as we went.

Zuha and I prayed Duhr prayer and it was time for Asr too, so without further delay, we prayed Asr. I asked Zuha to check on her attire for my wedding, and when she wore is, Maasha Allah, she looked stunning.  I made her pose in different ways so that I could take pictures of her. We both took selfies and enjoyed our time.

"Yazu, it's time for me to go. Mom would be waiting for me. Bye and see you tomorrow darla." She said.

We bid farewell only to see each other in less than 24 hours.
Only then i realized how much i loved her company.

After she went, i took my wedding attire and wore it just to see how it looks on me. I looked beautiful, and I liked the way I looked in that dress.

Tomorrow is going to be one memorable day and I can't wait to experience it. Getting married to Maazin although I don't really love him. Well, I think I don't.

Salaam everyone,

how is this chapter?

Did you like it? If so please vote and comment.

Give your ideas on how you want your wedding to be.

Thank you for reading

May Allah bless you