Chapter 18: Unexpected Events.

"I'm so hungry, I can't wait to have these big fat Mac burgers, so glad that they have one of their branches here" Zuha said, the moment she saw me lining up in que line right behind her. "Same here! Speaking of which, how was work today? My day was just splendid but depressing too! I got to hear the story of a very young man who lost her wife and sister in the past month. The guy was suffering from both depression and PSTD." "Don't talk about mine. I had a rough day here. My guy was 65 years old and had lost his wife who suffered from Alzheimer's. Their love story was one that you'd die to have, and then he lost her. It was sad; depressing.

"Hei guys, I suppose we are from the same team, yeah? My name is Zaid." Zaid came with an extra large Mac along with a cup of coke. "Salaam Zaid, yeah we are from the same team. My name is Yazka and this is Zuha, my best friend. We have been talking about our first day here, mind sharing yours with us?" "Of course not! My day was perfect. It was nice having someone with real problems for the first time. Hearing about their sorrows and their fears is seriously worth my time. Anyway, let's go grab a table have this. We're all having crying stomachs" he said giving out a small laugh.

We were having our food when I got a notification, and when I checked it was from Viber. And the moment I saw it, it was from Maazin. "hey there sweetheart! How's your day going? I suppose you'd be missing me very much because I'm missing you badly too! I just want to lie next to you, and have a movie marathon with New York cheese cake and ice cream. Ugh, I don't like this! Let me know when you are done, yeah? I'll come pick you up and we shall go somewhere, hmm? I love you. Tc" As I read the message, my face filled with a bright smile and the pale cheeks turned into bright red tomatoes. Zaid and Zuha, who were sitting next to me noticed it and gave off an evil smirk. I am seriously going to hear more about this. "Okay!" I replied to the message, trying my best to pretend like nothing ever happened.

The break was over and we were supposed to go back to work. I went to the room where Mr Webber was supposed to stay. I cheerfully opened the door of the room, trying to bring a warm and joyful vibe into the room's environment. But to my surprise, nobody was in the room. Probably he went to have his lunch, I thought to myself. But then again, the lunch time is over, and his records show that he was a very punctual person to his sessions.

I went towards the staff's cabin, hoping to find Ashley, and thankfully she was there. I excused myself into the room and asked her out. "Ms Ashley, may I talk to you in private?" "Sure" She replied calmly with a soothing smile on her face.

"I went to have lunch when lunch hour began, and now when I went to the room, Mr Webber wasn't there. Do you know where he is?" I asked, trying not to look directly into her eyes.

"Nop, I haven't seen him. Wait for another 15 minutes and see if he is around, if not you can go back to home because probably he went home, so your duty will be over. Good day, Yazka"

I waited in the room not only for 15 minutes, but for 30 minutes. He didn't come, so I planned to go home, because I wanted to be with Maazin so much.

"Maazin, I'm done, will you be coming to pick me up?" I sent him a text message, and waited for him to reply.

"Sure, in 15 minutes."

"Salaam Zoo, I'm going home. This happened to be my happy day, my patient went to lunch and never showed back. Take care, and call me when you reach home. Allah Hafiz" I send Zuha a message before heading back.

Maazin, was there before even 15 minutes passed. I was excited to see where he was going to take me. It's probably going to be something wonderful.

"How's your day sweetheart?" "Good, what about you?" I asked. "It was wonderful, I loved the classes, but on a serious note: I missed you very much."

We drove the car for another 30 minutes, and it didn't seem like we were getting to where he was taking me to, because currently we were in a deserted highway, with zero living things present, except for the two of us and some microbes.

"Where are we going?" "We are going on a road trip, well a half day road trip."

I smiled as brightly as I can and I hugged him so tightly being oblivious to the fact that he was driving the car and we were in the middle of a highway.

"I love you so much, you are the best" I whispered. "I love you too, love!" with that, he grabbed me into a captivating kiss. Our lips fitted so perfectly into each other's, as if they were meant to be. It was so passionate, and I forgot about the rest of the world for a while. He bit my lower lips and didn't leave it. It's not like I needed him to leave, I didn't. I wanted this to last forever. The kiss got more seductive, and he finally hugged me, holding my waist, from one hand and letting the other hand go in through my Abaya.

.............................................................

"Help, help! Somebody please call the ambulance. This man is bleeding to death." That was the last thing I heard. Is it Maazin, or is it the guy in the other car.

Oh Allah, please save my husband, please protect him.

He was in my thoughts as the last thing I remembered.

Salaam everyone.

Here's another chapter, please read, vote and comment.

Love you all :D