The Game

"Y/N-Chan!" A loud voice yells and your duvet is being tugged at, but you keep a tight grip.

"Go away!" You groan, rolling onto your back.

"Y/N-Chan! Get up!" The same voice yells. "It's 7 PM! Y/N-chan has been sleeping all day!"

"I know, now go away, Tobi." You groan, lifting your arm over your eyes.

"Tobi wants to play a game because Tobi is a good boy!" He yells, jumping onto the bed next to you.

"Go play with someone else!" You yell.

"But everyone is waiting for Y/N-Chan!!" Tobi says enthusiastically.

"What...?" You say after a long pause. Tobi ignores you and rips the duvet completely from your body.

"Aaaahhhhh!" He yells, falling backwards off the bed.

"Tobi!" You scold, sitting up right. His hands cover the one hole in his mask.

"Tobi saw Y/N-Chan's body!" He screams.

"Tobi!" You yell again. "I'm not naked! I'm wearing Pyjamas!"

"Tobi knows!" He jumps back upright as if he hadn't just been wailing, rolling around on the floor. "Come on, Y/N-Chan!" Tobi yells, grabbing your hand.

"Wait! At least let me get dressed!" You cry.

"No time, Y/N-Chan!" He yells, grabbing your cloak and flinging it at you, dragging you by the hand towards the main room. On the way you manage to pull on your cloak and zip it up before Tobi bursts into the room with you in tow. Everyone looks at you blankly, as if this was a totally normal thing to be happening, which, to be fair, with Tobi around it kinda was.

"Leader-sama?" You ask in shock. "You got roped in too, huh?" You say, getting over your initial shock and dropping to the floor at the end of one of the couches, sitting cross-legged.

"It seems we all did." He shakes his head and nealy folds his hands on his lap.

"Well, there's no harm in a little fun, now and then." Konan says, trying to lighten the mood a little, returning with two drinks, one of which she hands to leader-sama before perching on the edge of his chair.

"This is your idea of fun...?" Hidan scowls. "I could've been sacrificing for Jashin-Sama..." He sulks, twirling his Scythe on the spot.

"Er... What are we doing anyway...?" You blink in confusion.

"Tobi didn't tell you..?" Kisame smirks slightly, sat basically next to you, at the end of one sofa. You shake your head 'no'.

"Tobi decided to play seven minutes in heaven." Sasori states, sat opposite you, on the other side of the low glass coffee table.

"And you're all going along with him." You raise a questioning eyebrow. Sasori waves a hand dismissively.

"It's not like there's much else to do."

"I'd have thought you'd rather be making more puppets." You lean back against the couch behind you.

"More? I think I have enough, thank you. I do have other hobbies than just puppet making." Your quirk up your eyebrow again. What would a human puppet possibly want to do, other than make more puppets? There's a scoff from someone on the couch behind sasori.

"Now, now, senapi!" Tobi cheers happily, returning with a black bag. "Tobi has the items, so sempai, who should pick first?" Tobi asks. Deidara's eyes land on you and a small smirk tugs at his lips.

"Y/N can."

"Okay!" Tobi cheers, narrowly missing tripping on Hidan's foot, which shoots out to try and trip him at the last second.

"Just pick something, Y/N-Chan!"

"Yep, great..." You mutter sarcastically, plunging your hand into the bag.

What will you pull out, Y/N? You are in control of your own destiny, your future lover awaits you, so, who will it be?~

.........

While Y/N-Chan is busy selecting an item, Konan turns to the readers, completely shattering the fourth wall. She eyes all of the perverted fangirls suspiciously for a moment.

"From here on out, don't expect anything to be PG." She shakes her head ashamedly, turning to Author-Chan with a disdainful glare.

"Yes," leader-sama continues. "things will probably escalate rather quickly and get rather kinky," he misses the small smile playing on Konan's lips. "so, take this as a warning." He says, before he and Konan turn back to the game.

"I'm not responsible for any side effects caused by this book, such as extreme fangirling attacks, nose bleeds, rejection from society or, more importantly, death. Though, I do know a rather strange chap with silvery hair that could set you up with a good funeral..." Author-Chan says thoughtfully, whilst trying to rebuild the fourth wall which by this point was nothing more than a pile of rubble and dust...