Plastic fish #1

With an irritated sigh, you plunge your hand into the black bag, but with caution, you don't know what these idiots could have put in here. Your hands skim over the strange, cute, obvious and downright creepy objects in the bag. But one thing you find is rather curious, so you grasp the smooth material.

    "A plastic fish?" You ask, looking at the little toy in your hand.

    "It was the only thing I had on me." Kisame shrugs and gives you an awesome grin. You shiver a little.

    "Why did you have that with you?" He blinks a few times in quick succession. He nervously scratches the back of his neck.

    "That's a story for another time." He chuckles awkwardly and stands, quickly walking into the cupboard. You stay sat on the floor, staring after the blue man.

    "Why did he have that...?" You ask aloud.

    "The real question is, why the hell are you still out here?" Hidan asks, dragging you to the cupboard and shoving you in. The door slams and locks behind you, with Hidan yelling; "Only seven minutes! Be gentle, Kisame!"

    "No promises there." He answers lowly, so only you can hear, but you're still too preoccupied with your own thoughts to pay any attention to him. You tap a finger against your chin and stare at nothing in particular.

    "Y/N? Are you with me?" Kisame puts and hand on your shoulder and shakes you gently, snapping you out of your daze and present into the dark closet.

    "Huh? Oh, yeah, I-" but you can't say anything else when cool lips are pressed desperately against your own. You don't move, just relish in the sweet feeling. A few moments later, the lips are gone.

    "Sorry, I just..." Kisame tries to justify himself.

    "No, no. It's fine." You say a little awkwardly. You want to tell him how you feel and how great the kiss was, but he's backtracking, so you just leave it an assume he made a mistake.

    "Can I just..." He mutters, putting a hand on your hip, shuffling closer to you. His head ducks down and his smooth lips from yours in the dark once more. But, you're expecting it, and press back with a little pressure of your own. He pulls away again a moment or so later.

    "There..." He says softly. All this softness... It's aggravating you. He's supposed to be a shark man, surely he can do better than this. Before he can move away again, you grab a hand full of his cloak collar, pulling him back down to your level, pressing you lips hard against his. He returns the favour, but with more force.

    Your mouth opens slightly and his tongue gladly takes entrance, rubbing against your own. One of his hands fumble slightly and find the zip at the top of your cloak, pulling it all the way to the bottom, unzipping it completely with a single motion, before sliding it slightly off your shoulders.

    His lips leave yours and you inhale sharply as his warm breath fans over your exposed jaw and neck. You suppress a delighted shiver when his pointed teeth ghost over your soft S/C skin. His surprisingly silky lips press against your neck, lingering for a long few moments.

    That's when he begins to suck harshly and his sharp teeth press against the skin, being sure to graze over the delicate skin. His tongue probes the tender spot, before licking from that spot up to your jaw.

    His lips just ghost over your own before your back collides with the wall and you open your eyes in slight aggravation, looking up at him through your lashes and heavily lidded eyes. He presses his pelvis against yours and runs two finger from the base of your neck up to the bottom of your chin, before tilting your head back. His tongue licks another bold stripe in the line his finger just traced and you let out a breathy gasp.

    He selects a portion of skin for marking, just under your chin. He sucks on it harshly, biting down ever so slightly, creating a Hickey. You sigh out in aggravation. Could he have chosen a more awkward place? You can tell he did it on purpose when his lips twitch up into a smirk against your lips.

    Three knocks sounds against the door before it opens and through your somewhat dazed state, you recognise it was Konan. Kisame pulls away with a content sigh and a dumb grin on his face. He glaces at you once more, before leaving the closet. You zip your cloak back up, as far as it will go. It mostly covers it, but you have to be very careful if you don't want anyone seen the Hickey.

    Dammit, Kisame. I'll get you back for this.

Play again...?