Snake #1

(Note: Yes, this chapter is Orochimaru. I am aware that he is generally disliked, but please be respectful. Character bashing, eg. 'pedo snake' or 'orochipedo' will not be tolerated, this is a fictional work, it's just unneeded.  People actually like this character and situations as follows with said character, so I'm kindly asking you to be respectful, and if you don't have anything nice to comment about his character, then don't even bother commenting something not nice. I feel like a jerk having to write this, but I don't want anyone spoiling this for people who do like Orochimaru. <3)

   Your hand dipped into the bag, your heart throbbing in some untold emotion while you searched for something as minimally damning as possible. However, before you could make your own choice, you felt something moving against the warmth of your hand, sliding between your fingers and coiling around your wrist.

     You let out a shocked yelp as you whipped your hand out of the bag so fast that the albino snake curling around you probably now had whiplash. There were some startled comments echoing around the room in a wave, but a low chuckle seemed to silence everyone while you frantically tried to pry away the snake.

     "Be calm, my dear~" A voice unfamiliar to you rolled out, and your head snapped towards the voice. Your eyes narrowed on someone you didn't recognise at all, he was pale, had long wispy black hair, and vaguely resembled the very snake on your arm. "He won't hurt you. That is, unless you want him to.~"

     "Wh-What the hell!?" You quickly stammered out, but he simply grasped you by the wrist and the snake slid and coiled up around his own arm as he began to drag you towards the closet.

    "O-Only 7 minutes..." A voice called out timidly as the door slammed shut, and reluctantly someone on the other side clicked the lock into place.

    The heat in the room was stifling and the shadows were suffocating. Not a moment later than your thought of how you desperately wanted to be anywhere else right now were you pinned to the wall by your shoulders. Your back hit the wall - hard - and the air was knocked out of your lung with a gasp.

     "Wh-What are you...?" You murmured in fear and drew your hands up to his wrists to try and dislodge them from you, but the tight grip didn't budge, and your hands dropped to your sides in shame and embarrassment.

    "Oh, darling, don't play dumb, it doesn't suit you~" He hummed, his sultry words coming from inches away from your own face.

   "I-I don't understand.." You whispered, your voice barely carrying through the thick suspense and darkness, the tension high like a rubber band, about to twang.

    "Hm...? You really didn't see the way I was looking at you?" He asked in amusement. You weren't sure if you were expected to reply or not, and just gave a slight, embarrassed shake of your head to indicate 'no'.

      You felt his body press impossibly close against yours and you thought about screaming. Something about this was so wrong and you knew you should hate this, but what scared you the most was oh, how you were enjoying this.

    "Ah, it makes it that much more fun, then~" He purred, and you felt his hands slowly slide down to grip your wrists, and in an instant, they were pinned to the wall.

    "I want you, darling~" He whispered in your ear, and his body rutted against yours, his hips against yours, every ridge of his body was felt against yours. You gasped slightly, feeling the pressure down below, and the heat rushing to your face and between your legs.

     His lips pressed against yours quickly and began work almost instantly, and though it would have been smarter to try and push away, you tried your best to replicate. However, his pace was fast and hot, and he remained the dominant party, so you couldn't keep up. He clearly knew what he was doing, making you helpless, forcing you to take whatever it was he gave you.

     His tongue worked into your mouth and you let out a quiet groan. A chuckle escaped his lips as he pulled away, his dark hair falling like a curtain.

    "Such a little slut~" He mused, his voice wavering in amusement, and anger shocked through you.

    "How da-a-are y-you..." You tried to speak but his lips pressing roughly against the hollow of your throat made your words falter and catch before you could get them out, and actual words were substituted with moans as he nipped down on your neck, sucking harshly, surely colouring your neck with plum splotches where his lips had rested.

    "Times up, open the damn door-" A voice from outside said, muffled through the door, before the lock was quickly slid open and the door thrown open so hard that it bounced off the outside wall and really should've fallen off the hinges with the impact.

     The mysterious boy, who's name was still unknown to you, had pulled away from you just in time, however his face displayed a proud smug, and the violent hickeys were exposed to everyone. After a moment of shock, you gasped loudly and pulled your cloak up to hide the hickeys as your face stained red.

    You looked for the boy, to scold him for pulling that stunt on you, but as your eyes scanned the closet which was now illuminated by the dull yellow light from outside, you saw he was already gone.

    You tucked your hands in your cloak pockets in embarrassment as you made your way out of the closet but felt some paper crinkle against your hand. You quickly grasped it and withdrew the note, unfolding the lined paper, and reading the messy scrawl.

     'I'm not done with you yet, Y/N. I'll be back for you soon, prepare yourself, ~ Orochimaru.'

           Play again?~