Wooden Puppet #1.5

Warning: NSFW content

~

     Sasori had been sat with his hand lightly around your wrist through the rest of the game. You hadn't been called up again yet, but Sasori had. And he refused, simple as that. However, your name was soon called out again.

     "Who's is this?" Deidara asked, holding your object in his hand, staring at it in confusion. Sasori's fingers curled tighter around your wrist.

    "It's mine," You hummed out, and Deidara gave a small smile, cheeks tinting a light pink colour. You smiled in return.

    "Y/N can't play," Sasori said simply, sudden tension hanging in the air like a thick fog, or a bungee cord stretched to it's breaking point, tangling around everyone in the room.

    "Why not?!" Tobi cried out, seemingly incredibly distressed by the arising situation. Sasori didn't seem to give two shits.

    "Because I said so," He said simply, standing and pulling you up with him, before proceeding the drag you down the corridor behind him.

    "What the hell?! Danna, you can't just do that!" Deidara yelled in annoyance, following behind the two of you. Sasori stopped and whipped around so violently it almost gave you whiplash.

    "She's mine. I do what I want." Sasori hissed before your shoulder were slammed back against the wall, your wrists pinned up next to them, and Sasori's lips were roughly claiming your own.

    You vaguely heard Deidara huff in annoyance and stomp away, but you were too preoccupied with the red-head who had you pinned against the wall, with every intention of having his way with you.

    His lips quickly worked across your jaw and down your neck, and he lifted your legs to wrap around his waist, as he let his teeth sink into your neck a little, and you let out a strangled gasp. He pulled away from the wall and carried you towards his room, his lips forming as many hickeys as he could, while your hands threaded through his silky hair.

     After the kicked the door closed behind himself, he quickly swiped everything off of his desk before he perched you on it and shoved you down onto your back. Your breathing came in quick, ragged gasps, and Sasori seemed to have a dark, predatory expression fixed on his face.

     He wasted no time in pulling down your pyjama bottoms and panties, before wasting no time on pleasantries, and diving in towards your heat, which was slick from your excitement.

     His surprisingly warm tongue felt as if it was everywhere at once, and you instantly gasped loudly, trailing off into a confused moan as your back arched off the table. He was less than gentle, devouring you and your taste as if he never wanted to taste anything else again.

     Two long, skilled digit quickly pressed onto your clit and began rubbing in harsh, quick circles, giving you no respite from the pleasure as you began to squirm and cry out, feeling the strange expanding tension in your abdomen. You try to cry out what you're feeling, but it only spurs Sasori to go fast, before suddenly the tension is gone, substituted for an incredible feeling as if your body was floating, as pleasure shot through you like a drug, and you released yourself.

    Sasori lapped up as much of your juices as he could, before standing back up, and pushing his pants and boxers down around his thighs. it allowed his surprisingly realistic looking erection to spring free, and you took it into hand, to find it felt exactly like a real one too, and your face flushed.

    Sasori moved himself closer to you, and you carefully aligned him at your entrance, feeling your flushed body still sensitive from your orgasm. His eyes connected with yours and your breath caught in your throat.

    Suddenly, Sasori's hips slammed forward and he drove himself deep inside you, and your head fell back as you let out a whining cry.

    "You're mine," Sasori growled, sliding out and slamming back in, his pace quickly becoming fast, and you barely had time to catch your breath again before the coiling pleasure returned to your gut.

    "A-Ahhh~" You cried out as his skin slapped against yours, pleasure shooting through you and making you squirm every time he brushed your G-spot. The desk rocked underneath you, and your hand clung desperately to the edges, trying to hold yourself still against his powerful thrusts, and to try and ground yourself from floating away in this europhic moment.

     Soon, you cried out louder than before, a squeal of his name leaving your mouth as you reached your second orgasm, and moment's later, Sasori reached his too. He felt the same pleasure as you, but being a puppet, he had no seed to release. Though it did make you wonder how he could have such a lifelike dick in the first place. Though you weren't too fussed.

     Your breathing began to slow and Sasori pulled himself out, and being over-sensitive still, you winced a little. Sasori was panting quietly and he lifted you, tucking you into the bed as he crawled in next to you. He brought the covers up around the two of you and began petting your hair as your eyes blinked slowly, sleepily.

    "I love you," You murmured, before you felt your eyelids growing to heavy to hold open. Very quietly he spoke, only just above a whisper, but you heard him all the same.

     "I love you too, Y/N,"

~