Shark Tooth #1.5

Warning: NSFW content

~

     Despite how suave and coy Suigetsu had seen when he sauntered out of the closet, leaving you alone, for the rest of the game (or what you saw of it, anyway), he seemed overly antsy and aggravated, his eyes narrowing on anyone and everyone, shifting in his seat in annoyance.

     You were confused, but had little time to think about it, as Tobi snapped his fingers in front of your face, and your eyes widened as you drew your focus up to his mask.

     "Y/N-Chan's object got picked by Hidan-Senpai!" Tobi cheered, and your face paled, eyes sneakily sliding across to where Suigetsu had been sitting, hoping to beg for help telepathically, however the spot was empty. You wondered where he had gone, but didn't have to wait long for an answer.

    "Come on, then," Hidan said as he pulled you up to your feet, a sick smirk on his face.

    "Not a chance in hell," You heard a voice growl somewhere near your ear, and you were yanked back from Hidan. You saw a flash of silvery blue hair and soon worked out that it was Suigetsu's shoulder you were being thrown over. He began to march out of the room, before just before he left, all eyes trailing on you, he landed a harsh smack on your behind, making your face flush, and you let out a quiet huff.

      He carried you down the dimly lit hall and pushed into one of the rooms, the door slamming and locking behind himself, as he dropped you back down onto your feet. However, you weren't free for long, as he snatched your wrists back up in his hand and you found yourself pressed hotly against the wall, as Suigetsu pushed himself up against you, lips instantly finding your neck and sucking over the already formed hickeys, darkening them to the point that they could well be there for weeks to come.

      "I was going to wait until the end of the game for this... But I just couldn't wait," Suigetsu murmured against the skin of your neck, his breath fanning across it, sending a shiver down your spine - one which he did not fail to notice.

      His lips worked up to your lips and you engaged in a fiery, passion-fuelled kiss, and you felt his hips press tightly against your own, the growing hardness against you filling your mind with dirty thoughts, and sending heat down to your core.

      Cool fingers brushed against your hips and hooked down into your pyjama bottoms, and he quickly whipped them down to your ankles and you kicked them off completely while he fiddled with the belt on his pants, pulling them down just enough that his boxers could be seen over the top.

      His lips connected back to your fiercely and you felt him push your F/C panties to one side, only a second later, two fingers jammed up inside of you, rubbing quickly against your walls, while his thumb rubbed harshly on your clit.

     "Ahhh~" You cried out, disconnecting the kiss as your head fell back against the wall and your eyes screwed shut at the hot friction, and your hips squirmed desperately as he slid another finger inside you, and he rumbled a deep chuckle as you let out a high pitched whine from the relentless teasing.

     "P-Please~~" You begged desperately, and as his fingers left you, you took a deep breath in an attempt to catch your breath.

    "If you insist," Suigetsu murmured with a wolfish grin, and you gasp became a loud whine as he quickly sheathed himself inside you, quickly lifting your legs up around your waist to hold you up against the wall.

      He didn't wait, beginning to move his hips, sliding through your tightness, creating a hot, beautiful friction.

      You mewled and called out to the high heavens, moaning loudly, barely able to catch your breathing, coming only in gasps when you could. Suigetsu was groaning and uttering out dirty taunts and curse words, still with his smug grin, though you couldn't hear him above your own cries.

     His fingers skilfully found your clit once more and rubbed harshly, repeating his praises of you over and over against into the skin of your neck, but by this point, you were beyond reaching.

    The sensations were too much, and you were overwhelmed, pleasure tears pricking at your eyes, and after a few more moments, you let out a high wine as you released on him, your head falling back as the europhia and heat washed through you.

     With a low groan, Suigetsu quickly pulled himself out, and with a few jerks of his hand around himself, he came across his own hand your abdomen with a loud moan, and he let his head fall forward into the crook of your neck, the both of you panting heavily, searching for breath, slowly cooling from the intense session.

      "I love you, you know," He said, a small grin on his face as he pulled back enough to look down into your eyes, as she shifted you into his arms, bridal style.  You gave a faint smile in return, cheeks dusting a light pink once more, as you reached a hand up to brush it through his tangled, silky hair.

    "I love you too."

~