Marble #1

"Alright, you got this, Y/N, you got this!" You try to psyche yourself up as you delve a hand into the dreaded bag that will pick your fate. You gulp as your finger scan across the various items in the bag, judging by the contents of the bag, it wasn't looking good for you. You dig right to the bottom of the bag, wondering if anything small enough had fallen to the bottom. As it turns out, something had, and you pull out the small round object.

"A marble?" You hold it up to the light with a slight frown. Who would've put a marble in? You look at the marble and admire the beautiful red and black design inside of it, but... You recognise the design from somewhere... But, where...? Your eyes flick up to meet with a pair of eyes, brandishing a design to match the marble.

"That would be mine." Itachi states and it clicks in your mind that the design in the marble is identical to that of Itachi's sharingan (I think I spelled that wrong, if you know the right way, please correctly me politely). Your mouth forms an 'o' shape in awe. You wonder where he got the marble from, as it matches exactly.

You shuffle into the closet behind Itachi and Konan closes the door behind you two and the dimness envelopes you.

"Y'know," you begin, leaning on the wall and using one leg to prop you up. "I'm glad I got you and not a pervert like Hidan or Deidara, horndogs." You mutter the last part and you hear and slightly amused chuckle come from somewhere in the dark closet.

"You've spent next to no time with me, so how would you decide if I were a pervert or not?" His voice is monotone and make you want to shiver, but you don't let yourself.

"Oh, err..." You murmur, wondering what had made you come to that conclusion. It was just something you had assumed. "Anyway, I have a question." You declare.

"Go ahead." He says blankly and you nod in the dark, trying to build up your own courage.

"I noticed your marble matched your eyes, so, where did you get it? I mean, it's not like everyone's going round with a sharigan." You shrug.

"Just a girl I knew." You can hear the nonchalant tone in his voice.

"Oh, right..." Your murmur and feel a metaphorical pang somewhere inside you. Itachi knew another girl? It was a very real possibility, but you didn't like to consider it. You hadn't even realised you liked him in that way. You suppose it was always an underlying thought, though you didn't like to admit it to yourself. A dull chuckle echoes around the closet.

"Oh, Y/N, so easy to read." Itachi's voice come from directly in front of you and you can make out his sharigan eyes awfully close to your face and feel his cloak brushing against yours.

"Huh?!" You let the words escape, thinking you greatly misjudged Itachi, he was a lot more intimidating alone. Before you can form a coherent thought about leaving the closet and cutting the seven minutes short, your feel smooth lips against your own, and Itachi's eyes, now so close, were contently closed. You let your own eyes close and you lose yourself in the moment.

Your lips work against his and one of his hands slowly unzips you cloak and you blush, remembering you're still in your night clothes. You part your lips and feel Itachi's tongue brush against yours and a strangled sound of bliss escapes your throat. You feel his slender fingers just working themselves under the waist band of your sleeping bottoms when the closet door is open and Kisame is stood with a wide grin.

"Ohohoho!~" He chuckles. "Itachi's getting someone." Itachi sends him a glare as he leaves the closet and he becomes very quiet, but his signature, sharky grin is still there and you're left flustered, still inside the closet.

Play again?~