Shark Tooth #1

Your hand dove into the bag, feeling around inside for something that had even the slightest chance of a safe option, if there even were one... The different textures brushed your fingertips, some made you grimace, others made your face pale, others made your eyes roll. Something small and smooth caught your attention. You just about forgot you were playing seven minutes in heaven, and pulled it out, out of sheer curiosity.

    "Oh..." You said, eyeing the small object. You had expected it to be a fragment of something. In fact, it was. A fragment of a shark, a tooth, to be exact. "A shark tooth...?" You murmured in slight confusion. Could it have been Kisame?

    "And that would be mine." Suigetsu carefully plucked the tooth from your fingertips with that grin plastered on his face. No matter the situation, it never seemed to fade. And in all honesty, it made your stomach flip when your eyes connected and his grin was fixed, as always.

    "Oh... You? O-okay." Your voice wavered slightly and you followed him into the closet, someone closing it behind the two of you, bathing the closet in shadows. The air was cool in contrast to your cheeks, which flared up with a brilliant blush as soon as you had entered the closet.

    "Hmmmm~" Suigetsu murmured in the dark, making you start slightly. He no doubt still had a wide grin across his face. It was in situations like these in which he came into his own.  "You're looking a little red there, Y/N."

    "What?!" You almost choked. "No I d-don't!" Were you really that red that he could tell through the dark? You were mortified.

    "You know, I was just saying that to get a reaction from you, Y/N." He mused. "But from your reaction, I get the feeling that I was right~" he purred, sauntering towards you until he was close enough to see through the dark.

    "N-No you weren't!" You deny, turning away slightly until he grabs your shoulder and his eyes bore into your own.

    "You shouldn't lie to me, Y/N~" He murmured, his grip on your shoulder tightening slightly, while his other hand landed on your other shoulder. "Now tell me, why is it you're blushing so brightly?~"

    "I-I'm embarrassed" You stuttered out the first excuse you could think of. Silently, you prayed to yourself. Half of you wanted the time to hurry up and be over, and the other half wanted time to freeze, so you could stay here in the closet with him.

    "Are you sure?~ You definitely aren't in love with me?~" His face was inches away from your own and his voice had dropped to a low, smooth whisper. You shook your head violently and from the way his nose scrunched up slightly, he was close enough that your hair tickled his face. "We'll see about that, then...~" His eyes darted down to your lips for an instant before he lunged towards you.

    His hand snatched your wrists and held them tightly to the wall and he pressed himself up against you, fitting your bodies snugly together. His lips mashed down against your own, working desperately against yours as if you could disappear at any second.

    You gladly parted your lips for him and sighed contently as his tongue battled against your own, before he began to suck on your tongue. He let your wrists drop and he wound his arms around your waist, pulling you away from the wall, pressing you closer and closer to his body. His lips danced down your neck, his teeth brushing over your sensitive spot before he gently bit down and began to form a hickey.

    Your hands worked into his silky, silvery blue hair and you grasped tight handfuls and he let out a low, drawn out groan against your neck before he bit down in another spot, harsher this time. He pulled you tighter against his body and his hips began to grind against you. Your mouth fell slack and your eyes flickered shut as his hips rocked against you.

    That's when the door was flung open, and neither of you noticed until it bounced back against the wall. You jumped and your eyes flickered open, your gaze falling to the floor in embarrassment as everyone's gaze lingered. Suigetsu's hips had stopped working against your own, but his lips were still firmly attached to your neck, forming hickey after hickey. He made eye contact with every guy in the room, keeping his lips against your neck, before finally letting you go with a slight smirk. 

     He dropped you a wink before sauntering out of the closet.

    Play again?~