Jashin Pendant #2

The bag was a soft velvet and was comforting, if only slightly. The unsettling things in the bag were much less comforting. Your hand brushed various things until your fingers found themselves curled around something that felt similar to a chain. You decided this was a bad idea, but out of curiosity, you pulled the chain out and held it up to your eyes.

    Dangling from the chain was a silver circle with a silver triangle inside, and you felt yourself practically quaking in your boots - uh, slippers.

    "Fuck yeah!" He grinned, standing up and clamping his hands down triumphantly on his own hips. "Looks like I'm getting some tonight!" His magenta eyes seem to flash slightly, and you timidly shook your head in fear - more like terror - of what was sure to befall you.

    "Aw! Poor Y/N-Chan! Well, in you go!" Tobi chirped, gripping you by the shoulders and steering you towards the closet.

    You dug your heels in part way, and stopped dead, turning to Tobi with eyes feral.

    "C-can't I pick someone else? Does it have to be h-him?" You asked, praying for the chance to change who you got. Curiosity kills the cat.

    "Not of chance, babe." He purred as he slithered an arm around your waist, his hand tightly gripping your hip as he lured you towards the closet. Your feet seemed to drag and you gulped, finding yourself in the closet, the door slowly closing out the light, and a voice calling 'seven minutes only'.

        His arm didn't leave your waist, and you stood rigid and awkward, unsure what to do or how to act. Your breathing was shallow and your prayed for your eyes to adjust quickly. Then, you felt his bare chest press against your side. Your breath caught slightly in your throat and you stilled completely.

    "Hmmmm~" He hummed lowly, his lips brushing the shell of your ear, and your checks heated up and became a violent red.

    "P-please don't..." You whispered, almost scared to break the silence in the closet.

    "Mmmmm...~" A lewd sounding murmur rumbled just beside you, and your whole face and neck was burning with heat. "I can't help myself babe, I just can't resist you~"

     His lips pressed just under your ear, and they slowly trailed down your neck as he pulled your body in closer to him. His lips remained soft, the kisses against your skin innocent and sweet, but they lit your insides up nevertheless.

    He soon became tired of this, however, and spun you to face him, his magenta eyes glimmering at you in the dark light of the closet, the only beams escaping in through the cracks around the door.

    His face inched closer to you, until his nose was so close to yours they could almost brush, and your gently closed your eyes, engulfing yourself in the dark. You could hear his soft breathing and feel the gentle rise and fall of his chest under your hands.

    "So cute..." He murmured and you felt his thumb slip under the hem of your shirt. He didn't try to do anything lewd, he simply rubbed the skin of your hips gently, giving your hips the odd squeeze.

    You took in a deep breath through your nose before you tilted your head slightly and leaned in, pressing your lips softly to his. He reacted instantly, as if he had been just waiting for you to make the move, breath baited. He knew you would.

    You were surprised by how gentle he was, his hand reaching up and running through you hair, tucking a few strands behind your ear.

    You heard the lock of the door click and you pulled back gently and you opened your eyes. The door opened and the room flooded with light. Much to your surprise, Hidan still had his eyes closed, and was smiling contently, his hand still rested on his hips. 

    His brilliant eyes opened and he offered you a small smile and ducked his head slightly, and you could've swore you caught a glance of a faint pink blush on his cheeks. He pulled away and turned towards the door, gave you once last fond glance, before he left, a bright red hue still on your face. You just gave him your first kiss.

     Play again?~