An Exploded Pen #1.5

Warning: NSFW content.

~

     You had remained in your place on his lap for the entirety of the game, and whenever he or you would be chosen to go again, he would adamantly refuse, and demand they chose someone else. Not that you were complaining.

     "Are you coming?" Konan asked Pein as she went to leave the room, back to the office, having been the last one aside from the two of you in the room, having to clean up after the game got rather messy and the other members left her to it.

    "Not yet," Pein hummed close to your ear, and your cheeks exploded in a bright blush at his seductive tone. Konan gave the two of you a strange look, but said no more, simply shaking her head before turning to leave.

     "Alright," She called over her shoulder, glancing back at you only to drop a sneaky wink and mouth the words 'good luck'. You gulped as she closed the door behind herself.

      "Now it's just the two of us," Pein hummed in your ear, his seductive voice reverberating in your ear, sending tingles dancing across your skin.

    "It is," You hum, a smile fighting to the surface, and you bite your lip, wondering if he were hinting at what you were sure he was. Your suspicions were confirmed when you felt his hands rest on your hips and give a slightly squeeze.

     You leaned back against his chest, letting your head roll back and lean against him, so he could see your flushed face. Slowly, experimentally, you began to shift your hips. Your rolled them back and forth, rubbing yourself against Pein, feeling his hardness underneath you, and as he let out a long, slow sigh, you swore you felt him become even harder.

    "Such a tease," He growled, his hands gripping your hips harder, pressing you down harder against you as you felt his lips press against your neck. His kisses were slow and intimate, occasionally sucking down to leave a deep plum hickey. Gasping moans began to escape your lips as you felt his hips shifting underneath you to meet your own.

     However, he soon let one of his hips still and one of his fingers danced across the waistband of your pyjama pants, and he watched over your shoulder intently as he let his hand slide down under the fabric, and under your F/C panties. You felt his cool fingers against your hot skin, rubbing gently against your wetness, as he watched your expressions closely from over your shoulder. His fingers brushed over your clit momentarily and you let out a moan, your hips jerking slightly.

      A deep chuckle echoed next to your ear as your pyjama pants and panties were quickly pull from you, and Pein's head rested on your shoulder as he stared down at where you were now exposed, sliding his fingers back into place. He brushed them across your sensitive skin and you had to grit your teeth to keep yourself from moaning aloud.

      However, his lips began to skim your neck, so delicately that it made you shiver and as he slowly slid one finger up and into you, you let out a shaky moan. You watched him slide it in and out of your wetness before he glanced at the side to you and gave a devilish smirk, before sliding two more fingers in at once, making you moan out louder and arch your back against his chest, your head digging back into the crook of your neck.

     He kept his pace torturously slow, creating a delicious friction, curling his fingers up to brush your G-spot and make you cry out, but he made sure to keep the pace one notch away from satisfying.

   "P-Please!" You cried out breathlessly, one hand wrapping around his wrist, and the fingers stilled inside you. You weren't sure whether you wanted to move them faster or pull them out completely. "Pein Please~"

     "Good girl," He whispered, before slipping his finger out and reaching underneath you to pull out his erection. He carefully lifted your hips and hovered you over him, lining himself up with your soaked entrance. However, you were incredibly impatient from the torturous foreplay, and slammed yourself down over him.

     Instantly he groaned in surprise and you cried out in shock, not only at the pleasured heat now spreading through your body, but the shock of such an instant rush, realizing dimly that you had slammed your G-spot straight down onto him. You lifted yourself up then slammed back down and cried out again, involuntarily tightening around him and he groaned out again, his arms wrapping tightly around your waist, his forehead pressing against the back of your shoulder.

      You shifted and leaned forward slightly, balancing yourself with your hands on his knees, and began to slam yourself back down. However, you found a new angle, and something cold brushed over your G-spot, sending such a rush of pleasure through you that your arms and legs nearly collapsed as you yelped. It was his piercing.

     You desperately began to slam yourself back up and down him, crying out every time, his hands now back on your hips being the driving force, now you were trembling with the pleasure.

     Your voice rose to ungodly levels and you both knew that neither of your would last much longer, and not a moment later, your own fingers began to harshly rub your clit in circles, and you began to writhe and twitch all over.

     White hot pleasure shot through you as your hit your orgasm, and your back arched, head falling back as a pleasure scream of Pein's name tore forth from your lips.

    You slowly calmed and when you heard his loud grunt and groans, you quickly pulled yourself up and off of him, shifting over on his lap so you could grasp his member. Your lips pressed against his and you began to stroke him as fast as you could, the cold piercings slipping easy through your hand, slick with your juices.

     With a loud moan against your lips, Pein released his semen into your hand as his head fell forward onto your shoulder and his arms wrapped around you, pulling your impossibly close.

     He let out a shaky sigh and you reached for the conveniently placed box of tissues on the coffee table, and cleaned your hand up, screwing up the tissue and throwing it back onto the table. Pein pulled you tightly against him and laid back on the sofa for a moment, and you relaxed against his chest.

     Then, he helped you pull on your panties and pyjama bottoms, and scooped you into his arms when he saw you were too unsteady to walk. He carried you to your room, and tucked you into your bed with a rare smile.

    "Stay with me?" You murmured sleepily, and Pein brushed a strand of your hair away from your face before giving a slight nod and sliding in next to you, tucking you against him. He waiting until he was sure you were asleep before he let his own eyes drift shut, as he inhaled your sweet scent of vanilla, tinged with sex.

      "I love you, Y/N,"

~