Chocolate Coins #1.5

NSFW

~

    You were sat in your room later, after the game, legs in all sorts of positions. You were reclined on the beaten up leather couch you had commandeered and relocated to your room, glancing between your posters in boredom, a chocolate coin minus the foil shell held between your teeth.

    "Greedy." A voice from your doorway made you jump in shock, and you turned, being completely sure you had closed your door, since you were still only in your pyjamas (having discarded your cloak) and felt rather embarrassed about the entire Akatsuki seeing you in them. However at the words, upon seeing who is was, you had to resist the urge to retort with 'you have room to talk'.

    Your eyes met with Kakuzu's and for once he wasn't glowering or scowling. You propped yourself up on your elbows and quickly chomped through the chocolate between your lips so that you could get some words out without them sounding like a disgusting, chocolate-muffled grunt.

    "...I can share if you want..." You said, looking at him cautiously, while awkwardly unwrapping another chocolate coin and settling it between your teeth. He looked at you for a moment, as if coming to a silent decision, before turning and closing the to your room behind himself. He turned back and looked at you, before you watched as he discarded his cloak and mask over your dressing table.

    "Nice pyjamas, by the way." He said offhandedly, shuffling towards you. You looked down at your F/C top with 'I'm not a fucking morning person' across the front, and your (pattern) printed shorts.

    "Mmmffff." You said. It was supposed to be a sarcastic 'thanks' but the chocolate between your lips posed a problem for your confusing-at-the-best-of-times speech.

   "But, I bet they'd look even nicer on the floor..." Kakuzu said and his face pulled into a slight smirk before he leaned down over you, his tongue instantly pushing past the chocolate coin and into your mouth in a hot, chocolate-tasting kiss.

     You forgot all about the sweet treat as your hands instantly wove into his hair and your gripped, pulling him down into you, and he positioned his body over yours, caging you against the sofa. His hands were soon pulling at the hem of your shirt and you broke the kiss only just long enough for him to pull it up and over your head, revealing your flawless skin and lacy bra.

    You were both panting slightly and he paid no mind as he swung your shirt over his shoulder and threw it somewhere behind himself.

    "That pick up line was too cheesy." You panted out as his lips peppered kisses up and down your neck and his fingers worked into the waist band of your shorts, easily pulling them down your legs. He pulled away and unhooked them from your ankles, so that he could drop them somewhere to the side, giving you a sly glance.

    "Maybe." He said, pulling his own shirt off. You watched his abs ripple as he stretched and threw his shirts somewhere to join the other discarded clothes. "But it worked."

     He gave you a smug smirked and began kissing your neck more roughly, and you began to wonder if any hickies would be left on your neck. You decided it was more than likely. Your hands ran up and down his muscular back and you let out a quiet, shaky moan as he sucked down on the junction of your shoulder and neck.

   Your hands dove under his pants and you quickly began shoving them down, and he pulled away to kick them off his legs, and they landed just at the end of the couch where he left them, his eyes turning sharply back to your body, still so tantalisingly covered.

    His hands reached behind you but he frowned when he couldn't figure out the workings of your bra clasp, and you smirked, reaching around removing it effortlessly yourself. He rolled his eyes and instantly dove in towards your breasts, burying his face between them. He placed soft kisses and licks in the valley before he moved to the right, his lips claiming your nipple.

   His tongue flicked around it while he pinched the other harshly and gave a little tug, and your face flushed at the hot sensation, your back arching as you gave a little cry. Once he was done ravishing your boobs, he kissed down your stomach slowly, and his fingers teased you through your panties ever so gently.

   "Come on, do what you came here to do, already!" You groaned out with an angry look and Kakuzu smirked again.

    "Ask me nicely." He demanded, his fingers running along the waistband of your panties, skimming over your sensitive hip bones.

   "Please... Please Kakuzu..." You said and pulled out the puppy dog eyes. His smirked widened in satisfaction and he quickly pulled them down your legs, exposing you to him completely. Even if you had refused, you were sure that he would have hurried up anyway, from how eager he seemed to have you naked before him.

    Your own hands gripped at the waistband of his boxers and you pulled those down too, his errection very noticeably hard. He kicked his boxers off while you smirked slightly to yourself.

   "Ah... So this is why they call you a monster..." You snickered at your own wit.

    "You really think now is the time for dick jokes?" He gave you a deadpan look and you snickered to yourself. He gave you a slight glare for not taking this more seriously.

    While you were still chuckling in amusement, he decided to teach you a lesson, and as you were so slick from your own juices already, he pushed himself in without warning.

    "Sh-Shit!" You cried out, falling back down against the couch. His girth and length gave a warm stretch and pleasure pulsed through you in  waves.

   He waited only a few moment before sliding back out and driving back in with a force you hadn't expected, making you cry out again. He set and already hard, fast pace. He definitely wasn't going to go easy on you.

    His hands gripped your hips and held them still against the couch, just the way he wanted them, so he could pound into you harder, his length slamming through your insides, creating such a blissful friction that your head fell back and your mouth hung slack, a chorus of load moans flowing out.

   "Fuck!" You cried out when something sensitive inside you was grazed, and Kakuzu paused when he next drew his hips back, a large smirk gracing his lips as he lined himself back up at the same angle, and delivered the hardest thrust yet.

    His tip drove into your g-spot and stars erupted in your vision, an incredible heat soaring through your body. The pleasure was too much, as you began to twitch and squirm, your voice raising, unable to hold yourself back as you nails dug into his shoulders. You were so close to your released, you wanted to reached down and rub your clit to finally finish yourself off, but you couldn't release your grip on Kakuzu, you had to cling on for dear life as he screwed you into the couch to keep yourself grounded.

    Luckily, he seemed to catch what you wanted, and his own free hand reached down and he rubbed your clit in harsh circles with his rough fingers. His was beyond bliss and you cried out louder than ever before, unable to stop your squirming and writing.

    A moment later, your orgasm hit you with a loud cry, and your body jerked in ecstasy as your juices squirted out around his member. A moment later, as you were coming down from your own release, Kakuzu's hit, and he groaned out loudly, he release shooting deep into you.

    You groaned audibly and mentally thanked Konan over and over again for forcing you to go on birth control.

    He pulled himself out of you and dropped down on top of you, panting into your neck. His hand held your body carefully and one came up to stroke your hair. Though he didn't say what, you knew this affection meant something, and your arms slowly wrapped around his back as your breathing slowed and you both fell into a moment of calm bliss, before you both fell asleep.

~