Plastic Fish #1.5

Warning: NSFW content

     "Kisame..." You hissed, following him down the dim corridor. Annoyingly enough, he had been one of the last ones to leave the living room after the game, and because of your plan to catch him alone and pay him back for what he had done, you had to wait up too.

    "Yes, Y/N?" He hummed, spinning around on the spot as if he'd knew you were following him the whole time, a wolfish grin on his face. It wasn't beyond imagination that he could've known you were there, it was now late after all, and you were a little hazy with the impending sleep, so you were clumsy and had in fact found yourself stumbling once or twice.

    "You.... You... stupid fish!" You hissed out the first thing that came to mind, and his face just spread into a wider grin, his eyes forming slits. He snorted a little at the weak insult. "You left a damn hickey where everyone will see!"

    "Oh, that's what this is about?" His voice dropped into a low, rumbling purr, and he leaned casually against the wall. "I did that on purpose~"

    "You bastard..." You hissed in anger, stepping dangerously closer to him. He arched a single eyebrow. "Why the hell would you do that?!"

    "Because you're mine, and everyone needs to know it~" He said, voice rolling in a slight growl. His large hands quickly grabbed you, and you found yourself back up against the wall, Kisame grinning down at you.

     His lips pressed back against yours and the kiss was instantly hot and heavy, your lips fighting with equal fervour. Your hands wound into his hair and you pushed in to your lips harder, his tongue sliding into your mouth, tangling with yours. Not a moment later, he pulled back to dip his lips down to your neck, sucking on the skin at the hollow of your throat. As if one dark purple bruise was not enough, he began staining your whole neck with the plum coloured hickeys while you panted softly.

     You felt your body heating up and he made quick work of unzipping your cloak, his hands gripping your hips, giving gentle squeezes.

    "We'll have to make this a quick one, Y/N." He panted, giving a grin. You rolled your eyes slightly, but felt yourself heat up even more when you eyed the erection through the fabric of his pants. Your hands quickly dove towards his hips and you pulled his pants and boxers down just enough to pull his erection free from the fabric confines, and his face lit up in lilac as you took him in hand.

     His lips connected back to yours roughly as his hands fumbled at the waistband of your pyjama pants, and simultaneous hooking his fingers into the waistband of your panties, he pulled them down and let them fall to your ankles, and you quickly kicked them off.

    He lifted you and pinned you against the wall, his lips trailing across your jaw, and you felt his tip pressed against your entrance.

     "You want it, Y/N?~" He hummed, sucking harshly just under your ear and you let out a quiet moan.

    "Y-Yeah.." You hummed, your eyes fluttering closed. You bit your lips as you felt him begin to push in, but then pulled back out, rubbing against you, and you groaned.

    "Why don't you tell me what you want?" He teased, and you could feel his lips pulled into a smug smirk against your skin, and you whimpered pitifully.

    "Please..." You murmured, hands gripping his shoulder tightly, eyes cracking open a little. You needed this so desperately, you were hot all over and had an itch that couldn't be scratched.

    "Please what?~" He grinned, eyes dark, rows of pointed teeth revealed and you gulped, overcome by the heat shooting through you, all to aware of his tip pressed against you.

    "F-Fuck me..." You breathed quietly, and Kisame seemed satisfied. His hips slammed up into you, and white hot pleasure shot through you, and you cried out, your nails digging sharply into his shoulders. Kisame groaned and let his head fall forward into your shoulder and he began to piston his hips.

    The pace soon became fast and unrelenting, and the pleasure came in waves, washing into each other so you barely knew where one shock ended and the other stopped. Your back thumped against the wall with each slam of Kisame's hips, but you just cried out at the incredible feeling.

    You shifted slightly when your hips began to ache, and Kisame continued to slam in, but this time, he struck a bundle of nerves inside of you. You cried out louder than ever before, head falling back, twitching slightly with the intense pleasure. Kisame faltered for only a moment to admire your flushed face and incredible reaction. He felt himself swell inside you and a low growl rumbled in his throat.

     His hips slammed harder than before, ploughing into you deeper, and your voice rose to ungodly levels, crying out in pleasure, gasping for breath and writing in his arms. The very sight was too much for Kisame and he knew he wouldn't last much longer, feeling himself tire as he worked towards his peak.

    His hand reached down between you, fingers finding your clit, pressing down on it harshly, and rubbing in rough circles, and you were practically crying out with overstimulation, nails digging into his shoulders as if your life depended on it, and you eyes glistened with a sheen of pleasured tears.

    A moment later, you finally reached your orgasm, clenching down on his length and crying out as the pleasure sky-rocketed through you, writing uncontrollably in his arms. As soon as you were steady enough to stand, he quickly pulled out and gave a few strokes on his member, watching as you slightly quivered from the aftershocks of pleasure, and he released into his hand, some spraying onto your thighs.

   You shakily wiped his release off of you and you both made yourself somewhat decent. Or, as decent as you could seem, having just been fucked against the wall.

    "This isn't over, bastard..." You huffed in annoyance, pressing your fingers to your tender neck where the deep bruises were calming to a violet hue, how the would remain for at least half a week.

    "Good~" Kisame called after you down the hall as you strode away, zipping your cloak back up to try and hide your purple stained neck. You rolled your eyes at the shark's words, before retreating to your own room, and preparing for a shower.

     You glanced in the mirror above the sink and were horrified to find your entire front and left side of your neck were stained a violent grape coloured with connecting hickeys, stretching even up and across your jaw, and you wondered how the hell you were ever going to managed to cover that.

    'I swear I'll get you back for this, you bastard,'

~