Chocolate Coins #1

You feel around in the bag until you feel something odd... A smaller bag, inside of the bigger bag...? That's odd... You pull out the bag, out of curiosity, wondering who could've put it in. Though, looking at the small clear plastic bag of chocolate coins, it could only be Kakuzu.  You would've guessed Tobi, but he would've eaten them already, and Kakuzu wouldn't put actual money in the bag, so you suppose it's the next best thing.

    "OOH~" You say loudly, standing up and searching for the entrance to the bag as you make your way to the closet entrance, Kakuzu behind you. As you try and get into the chocolates, Kakuzu has to steer you into the closet, because you're concentrating on the chocolate coins so much,  you aren't paying attention to what you're doing. At all.

    You finally give up and resolve to ask Kakuzu for help opening them, and when you look up, everything is dark.

    "Huh..?" You say dumbly, looking around as if you'd be able to see something if you just looked around the whole space.

    "While you were busy with the chocolate, I steered you into the closet." Kakuzu's voice resonates from somewhere inside the closet.

    "Ohhhhhhhh." You say with a wise nod, though there's no one there to actually see you. You tear a hole in the net of chocolate coins and pick one out, peeling the golden shell off and popping it into your mouth before having a second thought.

    "Can I eat them?" You barely manage to get out through the surprisingly substantial amount of chocolate shoved in your gob.

    "Yes, fine, whatever." He sighs and you chuckle gleefully. "But, before you scoff them all, can I have one?" You blink rapidly, not sure if you've heard him correctly. You never really pictured him as a chocolate kind of person. You swallow down the chocolate before grinning widely, despite knowing no one was there to see it through the dark.

    "Sure!" You chirp, holding out the next for him to take one, and you feel his hand rooting around inside, then your hear the shell being peeled away and it drops to the floor. "I didn't know you liked chocolate!"

    "I don't." He replied, and your brows crease in confusion. "But I know you do." He say, before you feel a thumb and index finger take your chin and tilt it up. You note how close your faces are. In the close proximity, you see every detail of his odd eyes, but you can't help but feel in awe of them.

    His lips press down on yours and you let your body relax, contently. Your eyes flutter closed and your hands find his mask hanging around his neck, and you pull it away, dropping it to the floor as his hands fumble with your cloak. You part your lips for him slightly as you feel him unzip your cloak part way. His tongue presses something into your mouth and he pulls away. You taste... chocolate?

    He pulls your cloak down enough to pull it off of your shoulders, exposing your bare neck, and his lips find the sensitive skin in an instant. His teeth skim over a particularly sensitive spot and you let out a breathy gasp. He notes this, ghosting back over this spot before sucking on it, hard, and probing the skin with his tongue. You tilt your head back to allow him better access to your neck, gripping to his cloak.

    He gladly takes this extra access and licks a bold stripe up from the base of you neck to just under your chin and in the heat of the moment, you let out a loud, drawn out groan. Then the room is flooded with light, and you're caught in the act, with everyone outside craning their necks to see the show. But, it's seven minutes in heaven, what else would you expect?

    He pulls away from your neck with a 'hmpf' before fixing your cloak for you, zipping back up the full way, handing you the covered chocolates you had dropped, giving you a nod and leaving as if nothing had even happened, while you hung back in the closet, leaning on the wall with a hand clutched over your heart, pounding at a million miles per hour.

    Play again?~