Jashin Pendant #1.5

Warning: NSFW content

~

     "You bitch!" Hidan roared behind you, as you sauntered casually down the corridor. You jumped slightly, but tried not to show it, keeping calm as you peered over your shoulder at Hidan, who was rapidly marching towards you, displeased frown painted over your face.

    "Excuse you." You muttered curtly, before turning back around, continuing on your way as if Hidan wasn't bellowing behind you.

     "Don't walk away from me, you whore!" He yelled out and you stopped dead on the spot in anger, your eyebrow knitting together in a frustrated scowl.

    His hand unexpectedly caught your shoulder, and Hidan held you tightly in place, his hands curled around your arms, holding painfully tight, and you squirmed in a futile attempt to pull away.

    "What the hell was that in the closet!? He demanded, his magenta eyes burning into yours and you gave him a shifty sideways glance.

    "It's a game, Hidan. That's how you play it..." You mutter in agitation and Hidan seems dissatisfied with your answer. He lets out a snarl and swiftly slams you back against the wall, his face lowering to your level.

     "You're a teasing little bitch." He hisses out and your face contorts into a smug grin when you realize he has a problem. "Fine, in that case, the game doesn't end until I say it does!"

    You're about to protest that seven minutes in heaven doesn't work that way, but his lips slam against your before you have time to even think of a response.

     His lips work fervently against yours, and you slowly give in to him. You feel his lips curve against yours in a smirk, and you growl quietly, biting down on his bottom lip, and he lets out a groan as you slide your tongue into his mouth.

    He refuses to give in to you, and his kiss becomes much for forceful, taking dominance from you, before pressing himself closely against you, sandwiching you between his body and the wall, and you squirm and he lets out another groan into your mouth.

    His lips quickly detach and press rough, fiery kisses down your neck and you let out a breathy moan as he presses his lips roughly against your sensitive spot.

    his hands quickly pull our cloak from your body and then his hips press against yours, and he slowly begins to grind against you, and you moan again, lifting one leg up over his hips, pulling him closer.

     He quickly hooks his hands into the waistband of the pyjama pants you were still wearing, and he quickly whips them down, and he stares at your exposed legs with a smirk, before eyeing your panties and the growing wet patch. You bite your lip in anticipation and stare down at him as your face tints with a pink hue. 

    Hidan quickly follows by removing your panties, and he wastes no time in freeing himself from the baggy trousers he wears. He decides not to waste any time with foreplay, and he smirks at you as he lifts you up by the thighs.

     "You want this, you little whore?" He asks with a smirk and you feel yourself burn with need.

    "I do, I do..~" You moan out and he bites his lip, before he plunges himself in you. You simultaneously groan and your head falls back and your eyes screw shut as he begins to slide in and out, a beautiful friction burning inside you.

    "Little slut.~" Hidan groaned out with a breathy laugh and you just moaned louder as his hips began to slam harder. "Getting fucked out in the hallways, where anyone could see, what a whore~"

    "F-Fuck!~" You moan out loudly and gasp as he brushes against a tender spot inside you and you grit your teeth as the pleasure begins to wash over you in waves.

     "Come on, come for me you little slut.~" He grunts out in your ear and his dirty words send you tumbling over the edge as you orgasm rocks through you, and you moan out loudly, clenching and squirting around his cock.

    He lets you down to lean against the wall as he quickly pulls out and comes into his hand with a loud, satisfied sigh. You both catch your breath and you shakily pull up your panties and pyjama bottoms.

    Hidan smirks at you again.

    "Covering yourself up, you little whore?" He snickers. "I don't know why you're bothering, I didn't say the game was over yet, did I?~"

~

End.