Plaster #1

Konan had grown tired with everyone chattering a bullshitting, so she snatched the bag from Tobi, thrusting it into your hands with a frown.

     "For the love of my sanity, please, just pick one." You looked down at the bag doubtfully, before deciding that with Konan glaring you down in a way that could make even Pein melt into a puddle on the floor, you didn't exactly have a choice.

    So you dove your hand into the bag, swirling it around the objects quickly. They all whizzed past and you felt for something interesting - when there was a small slice across your palm.

    "Ow." You grunted in irritation, pulling out your hand, looking at the palm of your hand, where a small trickle was now running down.

    "Oh no! Y/N-Chan got hurt!" Tobi exclaimed loudly, running over and taking your hand, leaning down close to your cut, it's a wonder your blood wasn't all smeared on his mask. "Tobi knows what to do!" He cheered, diving his hand into his pocket only to pull it back out empty handed.

     He then turned and grabbed the bag, tipping it out, upside down on the floor, the items scattering everywhere, before he snatched something off the floor. Only as he was sticking it over the cut did you realize that it was a plaster. It was rather ironic, in your eyes.

    "So.... Who do I go in the closet with?" You asked in confusion, the items were scattered all over the floor and you hadn't even picked one yet.

    "Well..." Konan pulled a confused face, scanning around  the room for any suggestions before giving a slight shrug, picking up the now empty black bag. "Just go in with Tobi."

    "Yay!~ Tobi's turn with Y/N-Chan~" He exclaimed, grabbing your wrist and running over to the closet, you trailing behind him. The door shut behind you and someone vaguely called out a reminder of seven minutes only.

     When actually inside the closet, in the dark, Tobi just seemed to freeze, the only sign he was alive being the small, unsure hum he gave. You ere concerned for him, it was like he was suddenly consumed by an overwhelming fear.

    "Tobi? Are you alright?" You asked, tentatively placing a hand on his shoulder through the dark. You felt him jump slightly under your touch but he didn't pull away completely.

    "W-Well... T-Tobi doesn't like the d-dark.." He muttered through his mask, playing with his hands nervously, his gloved fingers intertwining and releasing over and over again.

    "Aw, Tobi..." You said softly, pulling him into an embrace and he just shuffled closer against you. Of course Tobi managed to pick the game he would be afraid of, you severely doubted he even knew what this game was, let alone ever played it before. And that's when you sensed your opportunity. "Hey, Tobi, I know something that will distract you. Just.... Trust me, okay?"

    "Okay Y/N-Chan." He said quietly. You slowly lifted your hands up to his mask and carefully began to shift it up. He let it reach just above his lips before he got spooked, and put his hands to hold his mask in place. "Y-Y-Y/N-Chan I-I-"

    He was silenced with your lips against his, your hands grippingly tightly to his cloak like your life depended on it. He was frozen and your face was flushed, when you decided to pull away, and he just stared at you, mouth slightly agape with shock. You pulled yourself from him, losing all body contact completely, and that's when his arms reached out, circling you and pulling you back against his chest.

    Your arms pressed between your chests and one of his hands gripped the back of your head, pressing your lips back to his, as his began to fervently against yours, his arms seeking to pull you closer.

    Your hands slowly curled fists into his cloak, and his hands began to slowly travel, experimenting with how your body felt against his, arching your back against his, pressing you closer by your hips. He liked that one, and pressed his own hips closer to you as his hands began to roam back upwards.

     His lips explored down your neck, feeling his way across your body, his lips attaching to a soft spot between your neck and shoulder. As his lips worked against you, your flushed face leaned back and your body arched against him more, and the small, strangled pleasured sound that escaped your lips made him falter for a moment, taking in the sweet sound you made.

    It only seemed to spur him on more as his lips worked harder against your neck, his hands gripping your closer against him, and your mouth fell open in a silent gasp.

    And that's how you were when the door opened and the light flooded the closet. You gasped audibly and tried to pry Tobi away from your body. He removed his lips, but stayed pressed flush against you, fixing his mask.

     "Hm, now Tobi knows who to go to when he gets scared of the dark~ See you later tonight then, Y/N-Chan!~" He murmured so only you could hear him, as he skipped out of the closet like he hadn't just been caught making out with you, and you stood dumbfounded, blushing, in the closet. Did Tobi mean what I think he did?!

     Play again?~

-----

Notes:

Well, hey guys. I know, Tobi's chapter has been a long time coming, but it's here, and I hope it wasn't too bad.

I wanted to put a note because I now want to say requesting is open! Yep! You can request. I'd like to keep it just x reader, but I don't mind doing continuations, like I did with Konan. So, you can request, just straight up say the character (e.g. Deidara), or you can tell me how you want the reader to act, or if you have a little plot for inside the closet, then I'll happily work with that.

But yes. I may have gone through all the characters, but I plan to do each character many more times over, so get requesting!~ (Please note how long it takes me to update, so if it's not done immediately, please don't be mad =x)

~Rhi-Chan <3