Trowel #1

You rolled your eyes and dove your hand into the bag. You had a scowl on your face which gave an air of confidence, however inside you were practically trembling. You were intimidated by most of the strange men (+ woman) you shared the organization with, all seemed hostile and dangerous to boot, so you simply kept to yourself. You were very quiet and dared not interact with many members.

    Your hand brushed over various objects which you prayed you wouldn't pull out. Some objects were so obscure you couldn't even guess what they were, let alone who might have put them in, while other were so plainly obvious that it made you wonder if you should chose them simply so you would know instantly who you were with and could have even a little bit of control over the situation.

    Something caught your attention, it was one of the more obscene items in the bag. There was something that piqued your curiosity beyond belief and as you clutched it in your hand, still inside the bag, you were practically itching with the desire to know what it was, so you couldn't resist but to pull it out. 

    In your hand you were clutching the handle of a gardening tool, a trowel to be exact. You silently wondered how you didn't work out what it was, considering the people here, it wasn't as obscene as you first thought it was. Looking around at the people, there was only one person who realistically would have put it in, unless someone else in the base has suddenly taken up gardening as a hobby.

    All was silent as you stared down at the trowel in your hand, silently cursing yourself over and over for who you managed to pick out. In the background you recognized the sound of leaves rustling and from the corner of your eyes you could see Zetsu's leaves retracting to reveal his face, yellow eyes peering at you to see what move you would make. You just swallowed thickly and shuffled into the closet, away from the prying eyes of the other members who were giving you such looks that you wished you could just melt into the floor.

    Your cloak brushed against the floor slightly as you tripped on the slight step into the closet and your face burned with a bright, embarrassed blush. You stepped inside into the darkness and the door softly swished shut behind you, as Zetsu pulled it closed.

    You turned to where you thought he might be, and you saw a set of yellow eyes, glowering at you through the darkness and it was a look that made you squirm in discomfort. You couldn't quite work out why he was staring at you so intensely, all you knew was it made you feel some kind of way....

    "You still have my trowel..." He murmured through the dark and you scarcely caught what he said, though you were suddenly aware that the small gardening tool was still clutched in your hand in a white knuckle grip.

    "Oh..." You hummed through the darkness. "Sorry, here." You held out the trowel in the darkness towards him and you saw his white side reach out for it. Yet his hand didn't take the trowel from your grasp, his hand settled over your own, gripping it tightly. Your face lit up in another bright blush.

    His yellow eyes were fixed on you, through the dark, and it made your face light up in a blush and your heart hammer inside your chest. When, he gave a harsh tug on your arm and you fell against is chest, and his other arms instantly circled your waist, holding you tightly against him. you lifted your head to look at him, only to find his lips crammed down on yours.

    The kiss was instantly fiery and hot, and you actually struggled to keep up, as his tongue dove inside your mouth, swirling and dancing with yours. He began to suck on your tongue and you let out a slight breath moan just before he pulled away.

    You sucked in great breaths of air as hiss lips were instantly brushing against your sensitive neck, making your eyes flutter closed and your head lol back to let him have more access. His arms gripped your body tightly to him, almost possessively, as he sucked dark hickeys across your neck, trailing down to your collar bone.

    Then, the door was flung wide open and there was a great shriek.

    "Zetsu-Kun is eating Y/N-Chan!" Tobi cried, seeing Zetsu's lips pressed against your skin. He looked up briefly before finishing sucking the dark hickey into your skin, and he then detached himself. He gave you a sly sideways look before slinking out of the closet, leaving you blushing inside the closet, with all eyes on you.

    Play again?