Plaster #1.5

Continuation of Tobi's Plaster #1

Warning: Contains smut, mature content, recommended 18+

~

    It was after the game, night time, most members were soundly in their room, sleeping or occupying themselves. Either way, all was quiet, and disrupting the peace would surely lead to a premature death, and so simply wasn't an option. You eased open the door to your room and slipped out, the door sliding shut behind you. You even walked extra lightly on your feet down the barely-lit corridor so as not to disturb anyone behind the doors lining the particularly long and ominous corridor. All you had wanted was a drink, and this had become like a mission in itself.

    Your feet padded against the cool carpet and a door just up ahead was slightly ajar, as it always was. It was Tobi's room, of course, as he was scared of the dark and he liked to let the light from the corridor into his room so he wasn't as scared. However, you got the impression that it didn't really help him that much. Often at night time, you would go looking for a drink or snacks, only to hear soft whimpers from his room. Nightmares, you would assume.

    You never cared before, you simply ignored when he called out for you as you walked past, but now after being in the closet with him, being so intimate with him, it made you think twice, and you actually felt bad for your past negligence. As you should do, Y/N-Chan.

    So as you approached the passing point by his room, and you heard his soft whimpers, you bit your lip in thought before deciding to discard your desire for a drink, and you shuffled towards his door.

    "Tobi?" You called out softly, placing a hand on his door and waiting for any reply. "Tobi?" You called again  but once again got no reply, so pushed the door open wider, letting the light flood into the room. His bed was central, directly opposite the door, and it was lit up by the hall light, only to reveal it was empty. You quirked an eyebrow.

    You stepped cautiously inside the room, squinting into the darkness. You gasped when the door slammed behind you, and your were pressed face first against it, a body press against you from behind.

    "Ngh, Y/N-Chan!~" Tobi whimpered out in your ear, and you could quite clearly feel his hardness pressing against your behind. He seemed to take a moment to compose himself before he spoke again, seductively. "It's dark, Y/N-Chan, and Tobi's scared. You'll distract Tobi, won't you?" He purred out lowly.

   You couldn't deny you felt yourself growing aroused as he shifted slightly behind you and you feel his warm lips press gently on your neck. His hands brushed up and down your sides, carefully sliding your pyjama top up slightly to find your skin, where his hands then settled and gave the occasional squeeze.

     Tobi's kisses on your neck grew rougher and you bit your lips hard as you felt him start to rub himself up against your from behind, your eyes clenching shut as your desire grew more and more. The rubbing became grinding and soon, a moan escaped between your lips.

   "Ahh, Y/N-Chan seems to be enjoying this too~!" He purred happily, grinding against you harder, and you swore he was leaving hickies down any skin he could get to.

   He quickly spun you around, but pressed himself quickly back up against you, his lips landing on yours quickly before they were removed for an instantly, only so he lift your pyjama shirt up and over your head. Your upper half was completely exposed due to your lack of bra at night, but his room was so warm and humid it didn't bother you at all, however, you were quite shy.

    Thankfully, his lips pressed back against yours, his mask only lifted just above them, and he pressed himself back against you. Only then did you notice he was shirtless, his hot skin pressing against your breasts, his hands sliding between your bodies, only to grope at them. You quietly moaned into his mouth as he continued to grind against you and he in turn grunted lowly.

    He pulled back quickly and whipped your pyjama bottoms down, so you were completely exposed to him, but through the dark, he wasn't paying much attention as he was struggling to pull down his sweatpants, leaving him bare before you.

    "Wow..." You muttered quietly, staring at how big his erection was, but he didn't give you time to get a good look as he lifted you by your thighs, pressing you back against the wall. He didn't try to push into you, however, he just grinded his hard erection against your damp folds, you both were grunting and moaning at only this.

   "Nghh~ Y-Y/N-Chan~" He whimpered out into your neck and you bit your lip, praying for something more than just the friction.

   "Tobi- p-put it in m-me." You hissed out, in half embarrassment, half need. His hips slowly and he seemed slightly startled.

    "I-Is Y/N-Chan sure-" Tobi tried to check but you just growled in his ear before panting as you felt his tip pressing against your clit, making you squirm against the wall.

   "Tobi, p-put it in or so G-God help me..." You hissed out once again and he faintly nodded through the dark, and he carefully lined himself up, before pushing himself inside your walls and you sucked in a breath at the feeling of your inner walls stretching to the size of his thick cock.

     He began to slide his hips back and forth, his head falling forward onto your shoulder as he began to pant in pleasure. Your voice seemed trapped in your throat, the moans not escaping as the sensation just seemed to take your breath away. Tobi noticed you were quiet and began to worry.

   "Is Y/N-Chan not enjoying it?" He asked, his voice laced with self-doubt, a thought gnawing at the back of his mind that he wasn't good enough to satisfy you. But that just made him angry, and his hips snapped forward more viciously, and more quickly.

    He found himself ruthlessly driving himself into you, and he felt himself prod against something which felt different inside of you, and it was like the flood gate had been released. Your head rolled back against the wall and your mouth hung open, moans flying past your lips.

    "A-Ahhhh!~ Nghh~ T-Tobi!~" You moaned out over and over again as he drilled into you, and he felt himself grow even hotter upon hearing your erotic sounds, and it just drove him to thrust harder, your moans increasing to loud yelps and whimpers.

    His thrusts were so hard and deep, his pelvis brushed your clit with each thrust, and your writhed with pleasure, within his arms.

    "T-T-Tobi I c-can't-" You tried to moan out but were cut off by your own loud whine as you felt the pressure in your abdomen suddenly turn to a hot rush as you contracted around his member, freezing as you reached your orgasm.

   Tobi stared down at where you join, where you were clenched around him, and bit his lip as he watched you squirt your juices from around his member, and he quickly pulled out and released in his own hand with a loud groan of your name, watching as you steadied yourself against the wall, and your own clear juices soaked your thighs. Tobi grinned to himself, grasping your hand in his clean one, and pulled you over to his bed, tucking himself in beside you.

    "Tobi loves you, Y/N-Chan!" He murmured and you smiled faintly, feeling the warmth of his body.

    "I love you too, Tobi."

~