An Exploded Pen #1

You dive your hand in as fast as you can, grab the first thing you come across, then pull it back out again. You sigh in relief, the hard part's over. Or, was that the easy part?! You feel a kind of damn sensation in your hand and look down to see a pen clutched in your fist. It seemed innocent enough, until you opened your fist and black ink was staining your hand and the pen.

    "Ew." You said simply, blinking rapidly in disgust. "Why would someone put a broken pen in the bag? Did someone do this on purpose, 'cause I swear I-"

    "Ahem..." A voice from the room catches your attention, and you instantly know who that was, in fact, all of you do. You mentally slap yourself for that indirect rant about the one and only Leader-Sama.

    "Ah..." You mumble, turning around to face him with a sheepish look. "I see..." You chuckle awkwardly. "Well, uh, I'll just go wash the ink off, then-"

    "Nope!" Hidan grins, gripping you by the shoulder and steering you towards the closet, where Leader-Sama had already disappeared into.

    "B-but, I need to wash the ink or it'll stain!" You say with wide eyes, holding your hand out to Hidan, palm up, to show him the wet ink caking your hand, which would soon start to dry, and leave your hand totally black.

    "I never though I'd say this, but no buts." He wiggles his eyebrows and you roll your eyes at his perverted thoughts, though you weren't much better yourself. "Now, in you go!" He shoves you into the closet and you almost fall as the door shuts behind you, but Leader-Sama balances you, setting you back on your feet.

    "Are you okay?" He asks blankly.

    "Uh, yeah. Thanks' leader-Sama." You say, brushing off your cloak. "But, he really does need to be more careful with people. He may not get hurt, but I still do." You murmur.

    "Hm." Leader-Sama replies with a simple hum, and you sigh. This is going to be a long seven minutes.

    "Uh, Leader-Sama?" Call his name to catch his attention.

    "Call me Pein while we're in here." His dull voice replies and you nod in the dark, making a mental note.

    "Okay, Pein." You test out his name, and decide you like the way his name rolls off of your tongue, before continuing. "Why did you put a broken pen in the bag, if you don't mind me asking?" You hear him shuffle a little.

    "It was the only thing I had at hand when Tobi dragged me out to play this ridiculous game. I broke it in my fist when he slammed the door open and made me jump." He replied, keeping his tone dull. "Is the ink on your hand dry?"

    "Uhm, no, but it will be soon-" You falter a little when you feel his hand grasp yours in the dark, and he lifts it, pressing a kiss to your knuckles. He pulls you towards him, so that his body is just brushing against yours, and his other hand settles on your lower back, holding you to him.

    "P-Pein? I don't think we should be d-doing this..." You murmur, feeling your cheeks heat up, as your face was awfully close to his muscular chest. It may have been covered, but you could practically feel it.

    "What, playing the game? Don't be daft, Y/N. Plus, I'm in charge..." His noise nuzzles against the soft skin of your neck and his breath ghosts over it. "And that means, I get to do whatever I want." You suppress a shiver as his warm tongue runs across your neck, the cold piercing causing the most delightful contrast. 

    His lips trailed along your jaw to your lips, pressing down forcefully as the hand on your lower back pushes you even closer to him. Your lips move fervently against his and you open your mouth a little and his tongue slides in, gliding against yours. 

    You begin to feel some kind of friction and notice Pein is grinding his hips against yours, and shyly, you follow his movements, earning a quiet groan from him. You let your lips wander across his jaw and you pull the collar of his cloak down a little, and suck harshly on a patch of skin, just under his jaw, so it would still be visible above his cloak line.

   The door opened and your released his neck and all movements stopped, as Konan stared blankly into the closet. Pein let out a 'hmpf' sound and exits the closet, you following him quickly.

    "I should go wash my hand now-" You begin to walk away, but Pein's hand catches you hip, and pulls you onto his lap, and immediately you notice a poke on your behind.

    "You didn't think you were going to bail out, now were you?" He murmurs in your ear and you blush a little, shaking your head. "Good, because you need to hide this little problem, at least until the others leave, you did cause it, after all. And I expect you to be able to fix it, too."

    Play again?~