Acquainted

Chris

I woke up to tiny snores and a head on my chest. I looked up to see my arms around Malaya and her head on my chest and legs tangled with mine. I unwrapped my arms from her body, grabbed my phone to check the time, 5:30. I got up going into the room they gave me putting on my shoes, I drive to my house then took a shower. I put on some black sweats and a 'Twerk Here' shirt on. I grabbed a whole bunch of clothes out and put it in my bag, I walked to my car put the bag in there and hopped in myself. I drove back to her house using the key Michael gave me to find her on the couch wearing almost the same thing as me.

"Hey" she said smiling then looked back at the tv.

"Hey Lay" I said then ran up stairs to my room putting my stuff on the bed. I walked back down stairs sitting next to her watching this Hit The Floor show. "When did you wake up" I asked her as she put her feet on my lap.

"I woke up when I heard the door close this morning" she said not looking away from the TV. She then turned her ass to the side letting me see a good view.

"Daymmmmn" I said looking. Ma got a body, she then looked at me then laughed.

"What's wrong" she laughed looking at me.

"Umm... I just noticed a big fly" I said swatting the air. She looked at me weirdly then turned back around zooming back to her show. I looked down to see instead of her shirt saying Twerk here with a arrow it said 'Look Up Here' on her boobs pointing to her face. "Did you match me on purpose" I asked trying to change the subject.

"No you tried to match me" she said giggling. Mane that turned me on so much.

"I guess but next time try to be as sexy as me then we'll match" I said smirking.

Malaya

He playing games thinking I'm not sexy nigga you right I'm beautiful, pretty and everything on top of that. "Ok" I said acting like I was defeated, I got him later. I looked at him again for him to be staring at my curly hair. "What something in it"

"No its fine, what made you wanna get this color" he asked looking into my eyes.

"My brother he ugh..." I hate talking bout him but I see Chris is cool. "My brother always said "The only way you live life is be doing the most craziest things" and I always said I would never dye my hair this color cause it was crazy. But when he died i followed by what he said and got my hair done in this color in his honor" I said finally letting someone know our story.

"I'm sorry I didn't know" he said rubbing my back.

"Its cool" I said happier.

"How did he die" now this I didn't feel comfortable with, I started shifting in my seat.

"I um.." He saw that I was uncomfortable.

"What you uncomfortable for? It's only me babe" he said touching my thigh. I then stiffened at his touch cause im not used to it then he took it off quick. "I'm sorry I didnt realize-" he said.

"Its ok" I said getting happier cause Chris Brown just called me babe. "...babe" I teased him. He straight faced me then laughed.

"Yes" he answered. I then straight faced him and attacked him on the couch pinned down under me as he smirked.

"You wanna be smart mouthed huh Chrissy" I said til he rolled us over so I was on bottom.

"You wanna play games" he asked in my ear. I shivered at his mint breath on my neck.

"N-no" I shuttered as he smirked.

"Why you stuttering, babe" he asked putting emphasis on babe. He kissed my neck then got up sitting where I was sitting before. I felt disappointed.

"Such a tease" I said crossing my legs. He chuckled.

"You can't handle me baby" he said dusting his shoulder smirking.

"And what makes you think I can't" I asked turning towards him.

"I'm a real nigga and little girls can't take a real... Let's put it like this grown man shit" he said looking at me. I just left the conversation because I never did any thing of that kind. He senced it I guess, he looked at me with wide eyes then smiled. "You never had dic-"

"I get it and no I haven't I'm only 16 your 22 I'm pretty sure you been around the world" I said.

"Ok Dickie" he said to me I laughed.

"Yeah ok Chrissy" I laughed again. He shook his head real quick.

"No that's gay"

"Give me a better nickname and I'll do the same for you" I said holding my hand out. He shook it.

"How bout lay"

"Nope family calls me that"

"Umm... Oh. Ma" he said. I smiled then I thought of his.

"Reece" he looked at me confused.

"For what"

"Maurice" I said. He smiled.

"Oh Reece can you drop me off at school tomorrow" he straight faced me again. "Pleaseee" I said.

"Fine"

"Thanks..." I paused he nodded his head. "Babe" I ran up the stairs then slammed my door shut locking it hearing him knock on it.

"Babe open the door" he said putting emphasis on babe.

"No" I yelled at him.

"Fine but I hope we can do it again" now I'm confused.

"What"

"That position you had me in down stairs had me on one" he said then I didn't here anymore. I blushed then screamed in my pillow from the excitement. I was straddling Chris Brown and he liked it, AHHH!!! Tomorrow is gonna be a long day.