Really??

Before I start this chapter I just wanna thank everyone who spends there time to read, vote and comment on my books. I love you all for getting this book so many votes and reads😍😘❤️
--------------
Malaya

To day I had to go talk to this depressed dude and that's something I don't want to do. I got up putting on a a pencil skirt n a crop top with heels, your right I was getting dressed for him cause I wanted to show him what he was missing. I kissed Mali on his cheek then walked outta the room down stairs and out to the car. I turned the radio on pulling off taking my slow time, he wanted to take is slow time to mature so why not give him more time. I pulled up seeing a car that I didn't recognize but I shook it off. I knocked on the door waiting for an answer that never happened so I knocked again. Still no answer so I used my key that I had. I walked inside instantly smelling something wasn't right. "Chris" I said peeking around the corner to see no one. "Chris!" I then heard a bang from upstairs. "Oh my-Chris!!" I said a little louder as I made my way up the stairs. I opened his room door to Karoonchie on top of him naked with him on the bottom. "Oh I see I interrupted some thing" I said walking out with my head down.

"No wait Baby" he grabbed my wrist as I was walking down the stairs. I snatched my wrist away.

"How you gone baby me when you was just in the she-devil up stairs!! I come to smooth things out and possibly be friends but you can't just... Bye Chris" I said walking towards the door til he pulled me back by my waist. "No Chris"

"Yeah let her leave Chris she obviously doesn't know what to do with her teenage years" Kaling said coming down the stairs.

"Shut you ole fish smelling ass up. If I wanted yo two cents I would have asked for them but looking at you I think you would wanna keep them. I'm getting tired of you always touching shit that's mine. You touched my man, you tried to get Malachiae" she looked shocked. "Yeah you didn't think I knew that, huh? But knowing damn well he don't want you, you still try this shit. Why?" I asked looking at her, by now tears where everywhere.

"I-I um.... We-"

"We what? Are done with this? Yeah you damn right" I said getting away from Chris again opening the door and walking out. "Lose my damn number, address, email, anything about me just lose it" I got in my car headed towards Malachiae house crying my eyes out. I pulled up to his house sitting in the car for a minute pulling myself together. I decided to call somebody I thought I would never talk to again.

"Hello" she answered. I smiled weakly.

"Mommy?" I sniffled.

"Omg, baby are you okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"I haven't heard from you in some months, I didn't know what happened to you" she said. "Your dad is also worried about you" she added as I scoffed.

"He's only worried about if I'm coming to give him something"

"Wha-never mind it must be important if your calling me"

"Yeah me and Chris broke up-"

"I told you he wasn't g-"

"No let me finish, we broke up and now I have a new boyfriend named Malachiae. I love him and he loves me but I went over to Chris house to smooth some of this out to find Katootie on top of him. So I told her off then left but I just don't get why I let her get to me"

"Cause you still love him"

"Well I still have love for him cause he was my first everything so I can't just make my love disappear like Kawoowoo's voice when I told her off" my mom laughed as I giggled.

"Yeah but I also think that you still love love him"

"No, well maybe but I don't want to talk anymore Malachiae probably looking for me"

"Ok bye boo" I giggled.

"See you later mom" I hung up getting out the car going to the door getting in the house. I can't take today, let it fall down the drain along with my feelings.
--------------------
Just a quick update to let y'all know I was still here and that I love y'all😘! Don't forget to vote, comment and Pm me if you you have ideas.