Do You Mind??

Malaya POV

Don't judge me but I cried for a whole week and I still ain't done crying, I feel so heart broken. I know I shouldn't care cause he's not mine but that shit hurt worse than anything right now and I don't have no one to comfort me because Chiae is on some type of tour. I'm laying in bed with my curly hair everywhere, sweats, Malachiae's sweatshirt and some socks while I'm staring at the wall with tears in my eyes. Depressed?........ Yes I would say so but I'm also confused as in why tell August and Trey to tell me to go back and talk to you when you just gone hop on Kangaroo the same day? Come on now!! I heard my phone go off for the millionth time today with messages and calls from Chris. I turned and looked at it as it said his name for a while then it flashed 55 missed calls. I sighed turning back around looking the blank wall. I heard someone knock on my door I ignored it going into the bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face. Yes I still take showers n do the rest of my hygiene, just cause I'm sad and depressed don't mean I don't take care of myself still. I took a shower as I heard someone banging on the door, I rolled my eyes n got out the shower. I ran to my drawer getting a bra n some panties, one of Malachiae's white shirts and my white fuzzy socks. I put on my bra n shirt along with my socks as the person knocked again, I ran downstairs with my panties in hand n put them on n opened the door. I felt my heart break even more. "Leave me alone and go home" I said trying to close door.

"No Lay talk to me please" he said opening the door walking inside shutting it. I sat there with my arms crossed under my chest looking down at the floor, I could feel him staring at me.

"What Christopher?" I asked still not looking at him.

"I said talk and you haven't said anything" see now I'm mad.

"I haven't said anything cause I have nothing to say to yo cheating ass. You always saying you love someone then end up hopping to the next. I don't care if you aren't mine but you know I was coming that day and you know that I'm emotionally attached to you so your plan is to have sex with Karate?" I yell.

"Calm your voice Malaya" I just shut my mouth remembering what happened last time. "I didn't know you was coming that day, No one even told me" I rolled my eyes.

"So you telling me if I wouldn't have showed up, you would still be with her and/or in her" I asked, he stayed quiet. I chuckled and turned away getting ready to go upstairs.

"Baby wait" he pulled my wrist back.

"Don't fucking touch me Chris I'm done" I said snatching my wrist away til I got picked up and thrown over his shoulder. "Chris put me down!!" I yelled hitting his back as he walked upstairs.

"Nah yo ass ain't leaving me nor am I leaving you" he said as he opened my room door and threw me on the bed. I tried to get up but he got between my legs putting a hand on each side of my head.

"Chris let me-mm" I tried to say but he started kissing and sucking on my neck. I miss him so much.

"You gone take me back, okay??" He asked as his hands started to roam my body. Damn!!
----------------------------
Should I continue with the sex scene or no. It would be my first time writing one so keep that in mind. PM me or just leave it in the comments if y'all want me to finish the scene ✌🏾️😍😘✌🏾