Let's Chill

Chris

I woke up for Malaya to be on my chest and her legs tangled with mine. She moved around a little under the sheets wrapping her arms around my torso. I don't know what I was going on in mind to cheat on her with Karroo- i mean Karrueche. She has been so good to me, giving to my every need, and when she find out I know she gone beat our asses. "Lay" I said shaking her. She moved around on me but nothing happened. "Babygirl wake up"

"I'm not going to work, Mali didn't call me so shh..." I'm guessing she went back to sleep.

"No I was going to saying I can take you to school tomorrow" I said. She been bugging me about going back to school, the reason she hasn't been going was because I said she didn't need to. She doesn't like the fact of me doing all the work for us so she wants to go to school, when I said no she through a fit. So because I like seeing her happy I'm letting her go back, but them boys better back away. She hopped up quick sitting on my lower man but I don't think she noticed.

"Are you serious I can go back" she bounced up and down as I groaned.

"Babe" I said. She looked down.

"Sorry" she got off of me fixing my shirt on her.

"Nah you gotta fix this" I said pointing down.

"You know where the lotion is, I tried yesterday but nah. I'm tired" she said in a deep, I'm guessing my voice. I smacked his lips.

"Babe I really was tired " I lied getting up. I can't tell her just yet. She went into the bathroom.

"And I really AM tired" she said through the door. I smiled at her then went into the shower down the hall. I came back into the room to see her in a sports outfit that i dont approve.

"Uh-uh Lay take that shit off" i semi yelled.

Malaya

So I got out the shower going to my drawer picking out my gym outfit cause since i been with Chris i haven't been going to the gym. I put on:

I walked out the closet for Chris to come in the room soaking wet with a towel around his waist barely hanging on

I walked out the closet for Chris to come in the room soaking wet with a towel around his waist barely hanging on. He looked at me."Uh-uh Lay take that shit off" he semi yelled. I looked down at my outfit.

"Take what off" i said confused.

"Go put on some real clothes" he said walking to his drawer putting on his boxers.

"Im going to the gym, Chris" i said shaking my head.

"Well you gone have to sweat real hard cause you putting on some pants and a long sleeve shirt" he said putting on his shirt and pants.

"The hell im not Chris, I know you dont want no one looking at me but im yours. Im not gone do that to you thats foul play and being a hoe" i said walking to him giving him a peck on the lips.

"Babe just... Be careful babygirl" he kissed my forehead.

"Aight" i said.

"You turning like me" he chuckled.