Church

Malaya

I woke up to be on the floor with Chris arm around me and the sheets. I have no idea how we got on the floor but we did. "Chris" I said. He didn't move. "Chris baby"

"Mm..." he tightened his grip around me going back to sleep. I kissed him deep and hard til I felt him grab my butt flipping us over so he was on top.

"We need to get ready for church" I said. He got up putting on his boxers.

"We really going" he asked. I stood up with the sheets wrapped around me.

"Yeah we're really going. It would mean a lot to my mom and hopefully she'll think you a good man so I could be with you" I said. He smirked. "What" I asked.

"I see you kinda used to the feeling" he said. The feeling? Oh, his nasty self.

"Not really it feel like my legs could give out any minute" I said. He picked me up putting me on the bed, he ran water in the tub then picked me up putting me in it. "Thanks baby" I said kissing his cheek.

"Yeah whatever I'm take a shower and get dressed" he said leaving out. I washed off wrapping a towel around me until I reached the closet. I picked out a white button up, tan pencil skirt, brown belt, and brown heels. I had my necklace with cool marbles on it, I put on light make up then grabbed my purse going down stairs to see Nane in a black dress and red chucks on. I looked at Maiah and she had on a white shirt, pink tutu, and pink chucks. I looked around for Chris til I saw him come from around the corner. He had on a plain white t, black skinny jeans, and a black snap with white Air Force 1's. He sat in a chair in the dining room looking pressed as heck.

"Whats wrong" I asked knowing what was wrong.

"Nun" he said. I sat on his lap and kissed his lips.

"It's OK baby it'll be over in a minute" I said getting off his lap. I looked at him again and he was in the same position, I took out my phone taking a picture of him posting it on Instagram.

                                                                                                                                                   3h 

❤233, 748 likes
💬  badasslay My baby mad cause he gotta go to church⛪. I luh when he mad it's too cute!!

view all comments🔽
daisylee_ He's pressed
loniboo Highkey, he's thinking about life
Mahogany_ Ya'll together or just real close friends?
karruechetran He probably mad cause he aint with me, see you at church!

I know she didnt just comment on my stuff saying that, she trynna start stuff coming to my church. Who comes into the house of the Lord doing that? "Um come on kids" i said after putting my phone in my purse.

"Where we go" Maiah asked.

"To church" i said walking to the door.

"I no go to chuch" Nane said folding her arms.