Songs

Malaya

I woke up to Mali singing but i dont think he know im up. "She Choose Whoever She want, she don't loose sleep over no one (nobody). Couple niggas had it but not for long. No Love, No Love, No Love. I rep my city every time I come through there, Six man squad that shit ain't fair, we just came to ball out, she been watching all night and everything is alright cause we ain't just getting by" he stopped then looked down at me. "How long you been up"

"Long enough to hear the song" i said smiling.

"You like it"

"Yeah"

"Good cause its about you" he said as i smiled.

"You stay writing songs about me" i said.

"Its not my fault i got a girlfriend that great that i wanna write about her" he said.

"Yes it is" i said.

"And how is that" he asked.

"Cause your sexy so of course i was gone be attracted" i said smiling as he did to. I kissed his cheek getting up.

"Where you going" he asked.

"To the store getting snacks im hungry" i said.

"Aight" he said, i put on some shorts and a shirt going down stairs putting on my sandals. I walked out the house locking the door, getting in his car. I pulled of to 7-eleven turning on the radio to her the 107.5 lady say Chris's name then this song came on:

This time she's really out my life, oh
I know I gotta get her back
Just need one night to hit it right
But I can't get her alone, no
Know she deserves to up and leave
If it was me I'd do the same
I see that girl, look like she hoped
So I'd be damned to let her go
Damned to let her go

I discover, discover
I love her
Oh, I gotta get her back, oh
I discover, discover
That I love her
Oooh, that will get her back

I'm guessing this is where it ends
(You don't even pick up for a nigga)
I know shes calling all her friends
(If they don't like me, fuck your bitches)
They probably tryna take her out
(All in the VIP so they can take a picture)
And tryna find her ass a man
Make a nigga mad
Cause she know I heard it
She know that I heard it, I heard it, I heard it
Yeah she know I care, she know that I care
I can't understand, know I treat you bad
But you don't get me back like that, no, no
Oh, oh
I gotta get my baby
Girl don't leave me
All this crazy shit that you been dealin wit, you
probably hate me, hey
Cause baby if you cheated, I couldn't ever love that
To know that another nigga is making you smile like
I Discover, discover

I was in tears by now I could tell this was about last night and the past. I turned it up pulling over wanting to listen to the rest.

I love her
Oh, I gotta get her back, woah, yeah
Discover, discover
That I love her
Oooh, that will get her back
I can't breathe, yeah
Can't breathe, can't breathe, yeah
Girl let me breathe again
Breathe again
Let me breathe again, oh
I can't breathe (Wee-oh, wee-oh)
Can't sleep (Wee-oh, wee-oh)
Can't dream (ye-eah)
So weak, girl
Gotta get you back
Gotta get you back
Can't think, oh gee
I Discover, discover
I love her
Oh, I gotta get her back, oh
I discover, discover
That I love her
Oooh, that will get her back
Wee-oh, wee-oh
Wee-oh, wee-oh
Wee-yeah, oh
Get you back (oh)
Get you back (oh)
Can't think, girl
Oh gee, oh, oh
Gee, oh, oh

I turned off the radio and finished letting the tears come down, I dont know why i was crying and i couldn't find a reason why i just did. After my little crying session I started the car pulling back onto the street. That song was wonderful, he never wrote a song that quick thats how i know he was really hurting. He captured all this drama and hurt into his one song, i cant do all of this right now. I pulled into 7-Eleven getting out of the car going inside. I got 2 Arizona's, Sour Patches, Skittles, Ruffles, and Spinach dip. I paid then went back into my car getting ready to go in til two deep voices stopped me. "Malaya wait!" one said. I sat the bags down in the car. "Damnn" i stood up and turned around for it to be Trey and August.

"Stop looking at my ass" i said knowing what they were looking at.

"Sorry ma, but can you please come talk to Chris" Trey said.

"No yall know i dont talk to him no more"

"Nah usually i dont beg nobody but, Please come talk to him the nigga is depressed" August said. I thought about it.

"What would i say to him if i did, i have nothing to say to him"

"How about "Get the hell off of August couch" cause the nigga is ruining it with tears" he said. I giggled a bit but then sighed contemplating

"Fine i will come over tomorrow" i sighed. We said our goodbyes as i got in my car driving back to Malachiae's house. I walked in the house to silence so i walked up stairs to see him sleep. I smiled as i sat down the bag on the side of the bed then went into the bathroom taking a quick shower. I came out putting on leggings, his Nike socks, and his 'Im Sexy' hoodie. I crawled up on the bed, since its too tall for my short self. I then crawled over to him but since he had a King it took me a while to reach him. Once i did i sat on his lower stomach and leaned down pecking his lips till he kissed back, I pulled away as he smiled.

"What took you so long" he asked in a raspy voice.

"I bumped into a couple of my friends and we was talking" i said trying to get of of him but he sat me right back down on him.

"Where you going" i giggled.

"Im getting the snacks babe, chill" i crawled back over there getting the snacks then came back to him. I pulled my Sour Patches out opening them eating some as he watched me. "What"

"You like those dont you"

"Sure do. Best creation" I smiled as he shook his head. We was eating our snacks while spooning and laughing at him tickling me every minute. "Chiae stop" i giggled.

"Are you gone stop" he asked. I was pushing my butt against him as he was cuddling me.

"Yes, Chiae" i whinned. He climbed on top of me kissing my lips softly holding my hands down so i couldnt touch him, he knows i hate that. I tried to get my hands out as his free hand roamed up and down my sides, I pulled away from the kiss as he went to my neck. "Chiae" i whinned but it came out as a moan.

"No" he said already knowing what i want.

"Please baby" he wrapped my legs around his waist as i was struggling to get my hands out of his strong grip. He continued to kiss my neck.

"You gone chill" i contemplated.

"Yes" he let my hands go as i unwrapped my legs from around him, he gave me one last kiss on my neck.

"Shouldnt have let you get up" he smirked.

"Nasty" i smiled. We watched more movies and played til i got tired. I pulled off his hoodie and my leggings leaveing me in my bra and underwear as i got under the covers in the bed. He got in soon after in his boxers as he wrapped his arms around me and we feel asleep.