I Don't Need The Bullshit

1 month later

Malaya

I got the biggest surprise for my baby, hes gonna be so happy. I've been waiting for this for the longest and i hope this means everything will go back to normal, besides the fact that I'm modeling now and i kinda like singing. I haven't told Chris that either so i wanna surprise him with a song that im gonna make. I walked in the house smiling my ass off looking around for the girls and Chris. I walked upstairs to Maiah's room that Chris made for her in his house and seen her and Royalty laying all over each other. I giggled softly and walked down the hall to our room opening the door and regretting what i seen. "I thought- You sai-" i bit my bottom lip to keep from crying.

"Baby im so-" i put my hand up cutting him off. I walked to the closet getting my duffel bag. "Baby what ar-"

"What the hell does it look like im doing, im packing my damn clothes so i can get outta here" i said walking over by the bed going in the nightstand taking all my clothes out.

"Chrissy leave her alone she can't hear anyway so shes useless" I looked up at that rotten bitch that always finds her place into Chris heart. I reached my hand up and slapped her with all my might.

"I heard every motherfuckin thing you said bitch so next time you wanna say some slick make sure you know the facts" i yelled in her face as she and Chris looked shocked.

"How can you hear?" Chris asked but i shook my head putting the rest of my clothes in the bag.

"It doesn't matter anymore, have fun with Karate"

"Its Karrueche hoe" i heard her mumble but i quickly snapped my head at her and she shut up looking down.

"Baby im so sorry"

"I don't give a shit, you wasn't thinking that before i came in the room catching your head between her legs were you? No, so don't feed me that bullshit lie" I yelled in his face and walked out of the room to Maiah's now old room. I walked over to the bed wiping my stray tears and shaking Maiah's arm softly. "Maiah, baby" she turned her head going back to sleep with her mouth open like her dad. "Maiah come on wake up" i said shaking her little shoulder.

"No mommy, no wanna wake up" she whined. I giggled picking her up and she clanged to my neck, I packed some of her clothes in my bag and picked up my bag kissing Royalty's cheek softly and walked downstairs.

"You cant just leave like this Malaya, we need y-"

"You didn't act like it so im leaving, I should have known when my mama said you were no good. I'm not stupid, dumb or blind i was deaf but i noticed that you didn't care. You just cared about getting your di-" I stopped realizing that i had Maiah with me. "Ill be back to get the rest of our stuff later, don't call me and your getting blocked on everything i have. We can talk closer to when im gonna have the baby to discuss how were going to take care of the baby" I said opening the door and walking out to my car putting Maiah in the car. I cant believe i did all this for him and it backfired in my face, i really thought this situation would make us stronger but it actually just made us grow apart. I don't understand i thought we were doing good, there would be little arguments here and there about him going on tour but now it doesn't matter. I got in the car to have Chris come to my window.

"Take this" he said trying to give me a bundle of 100's. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't need thi-"

"Take the damn money Malaya, your carrying my child I need to make sure your covered" I sighed taking the money throwing it in the passenger seat.

"Bye Christopher" i said then rolled up my window pulling off quickly as i felt the tears swell up in my eyes til they just fell. I don't want this at the moment, like as soon as i decided that im happy about the baby here goes him cheating again with Kangaroo. He told me he loved me and would put us before anyone else. Lies. Am i getting tired of them? Yes, so tired and i don't want Maiah to be around this. She needs to see how a man is really supposed to treat a woman.