Do You Mind?? P.2 *Rated R*

Malaya

"You gone take me back, okay??" He asked as his hands started to roam my body. I couldn't do nothing but moan from his touch as he took off my pants and shirt. "You gone take me back Malaya??" I shook my head no as he smirked up at me. "I'll change that" he kissed me lifting me up a little unhooking my bra. He took it off flinging it across the room and started licking and kissing on my boobs, he went from one to the other.

"Mm" I moaned lowly. He kissed and sucked going down my stomach to the top of my panties. "Babe stop teasing me" I moaned. He just ripped off my underwear throwing them across the room somewhere with my bra. I laid back and before I could take a breath he plunged in me hard and fast.

"Shit" we both said at the same time. I grabbed the sheets around me tight as he kept his pace fast and hard. I moaned loudly. I felt his hands come down to mine as he took the sheets outta my hands and pinned them above my head going deeper and slower.

"Damn baby your so tight" he groaned in my ear.

"I know babe go faster please" I whined. He smirked a little.

"You gone take me back?" He asked going slower and deeper than before. I moaned.

"Yes baby I forgive you and I will take you back, just please go faster" I whined. He smiled.

"That's all I needed to hear" when I tell you he went Hulk Smash on my ass, that's what the hell I mean. I screamed then bit my hand to keep from causing attention to the house. He grunted in my ear every stroke he took. "Baby what's my name??" He grunted loudly.

"Chris-"

"Wrong" he shook his head and went deeper. "What's my name" he groaned louder than before.

"Daddyyyyy!!" I yelled then released all over the bed. He went deeper causing me to whimper.

"Did I tell you to release" he asked as I shook my head biting my lip. He went faster letting my hands go and putting my left leg on his shoulder and his left hand on my stomach as he pumped in and out of me.

"Chrissss" i screamed feeling him hitting my rib cage every stroke. He moaned loving the feeling of CJ in my stomach. "Chriss it's t-toooo d-d-eep" I stuttered.

"You want me to pull back??" He asked teasingly and I nodded my head. "I can't hear you" he said going a little slower.

"Yes"

"Beg for it" (Y'all see what I did there😂)

"Baby please pull back before my delicate body be ruined and you can't have me no more. I can't take all of you, it's just to much to fit in me. Can you please, baby, pullback" I begged as he pulled back a little and I bit my lip in relief. His strokes started getting messy and he squinted his eyes while biting his bottom lip so I knew he was ready. I was too cause I felt my muscles tighten up again.

"Malaya, you gone have my baby." He said more than asked. I bit my bottom lip as he shot all of his seed in me and I released at the same time. He did a couple more strokes then laid on my chest as my legs and hands was shaking.

"Chris what's wrong with me??" he chuckled a little.

"It's an intense orgasm" I closed my eyes feeling vibrations going through my thighs and area. Chris held my hand as I squeezed it with the rest of the feeling I had in it.

"I d-dont lik-e I-it, I f-f-eel helpless" I stuttered as I continued to shake.

"It'll go away in a minute" he said cuddling up to me. I calmed down a little bit finally trying to go to sleep til Chris moved his hips forward and I moaned feeling him still in me.

"Chris take it out" I whined with my eyes closed.

"Let me sleep in it babe" he said wrapping his arms around me. I nodded my head wrapping up in the sheets with him falling asleep.
-----------------
How was it?? It was my first time doing a Rated R scene. I really didn't wanna do it  but y'all show me love so I gotta give some back. Vote and comment like always😘✌🏾️
-Kaianna