Secrets

Khyree

Was it weird i was happy to see her like she made me happy outta no where. To see her face made me want to be back in her life, but i can only dreaam right? Never can i come near her because she will push me out like the others.

Malaya

I woke up to my mom saying she got to go to work so Chris was 'watching' us. So i took a shower did the rest of my hygiene then put on black crop top, burgundy skinny jeans, black wedges, and a black and burgundy clutch. I left my curly hair messy and wet putting my burgundy beanie on, black choker, and my gold bangles. I brushed my teeth then put on burgundy lipstick, my black studs, and painted my nails last. When my nails dried i walked downstairs to hear laughing and giggling so i peeped down and Chris was tickling Maiah. I walked all the way down "Awe look at you guys being cute" i said then he stopped and looked at me.

"Damn Lay" he said then came up to me with Maiah running to me.

"Thanks" i said blushing then looked down at Maiah.

"Look at dress" Maiah said pulling the bottom of her dress.

"You dressed her for me" i said in amazement.

"Yeah-" right when he said that my phone buzzed.

Text Convo

Dad- Hey can we talk

Me- Yeah where at

Dad- Waffle Factory at 3

Me- Kay

End Text Convo

"Hey um Chris im gonna go meet my dad somewhere im taking Maiah too" i said grabbing my keys.

"Ok do you want me to drive you" he asked.

"No me and Maiah might do some things" I said, he nodded then grabbed my waist bringing me towards him. "What are you doing Maiah is right here" I said smiling, semi whispering.

"Then tell her to go sit down we'll only be a minute" he kissed my neck as Maiah covered her eyes and I laughed cause his beard felt weird and her reaction. He slipped his hands down to my butt but i had to stop him plus i had Maiah.

"Eww.... Yuck" she said giggling.

"Um, that minute can wait" i said pushing him off of me gently.

"See now you teasin" he smirked backing away so i could leave.

"Do you love me" i asked.

"Yeah"

"Then you'll wait" i smiled then opened the door and left to the car. Maiah climbed in the car into her seat to see she looked real cute in the lighting so i took a picture and posted it on Instagram:

                                                                                                                                1h

                  ❤️ 1,035 likes                  💬BadAssLay:  When your lighting is on fleek and you know you too cute in the car

                  ❤️ 1,035 likes
                  💬BadAssLay:  When your lighting is on fleek and you know you too cute in the car.
                   #LightBright #BabyMaiah #ToCuteForYallNiggas

I hopped into the front seat driving to the place seeing my dad on the patio. "Hey dad" i said to him. He looked sad and that he hasn't slept in days something must be bothering him.

"Hey Lay sit down" he said. I sat down and sat Maiah in the high chair that was there, he looked at her then smiled.

"So what did you want to talk about" i asked taking a sip of water.

"Um your 16 now right" he asked.

"Yeah dad what is this about" i asked.

"Um im not.." he started.

"Your not what"

"Im not your dad" he sighed.

"Haha that was funny!! That little kid who said that had me dead, but for real whats up" i asked. I then looked at his face to see he was serious. "Your serious" i asked.

"Yes Lay but it-"

"But nothing! How are you gonna keep that away from me" i yelled at him.

"Your mom told me to not tell you because it wasn't important info-"

"Not knowing who my dad is, is not important" i asked yelling.

"Your mom and Khyree have all the secrets i just wanted to tell you before it got worse" he said then walked off.

"I need answers" i got up taking Maiah out the high chair. She held my hand as we walked to the car, Maiah hopped in her seat as i strapped her in then I got in the front seat driving to my mom.

"What wrong" Maiah asked.

"Nothing sweety, sissy's just mad" i said gripping the steering wheel. My mom got all the explaining to do.

I think i updated a little too late... But anyways its short sorry i'll update again in a minute.

- Kaianna Mays