Memory

Malaya

"Shes waking up" i heard a female voice say around me. I tried to open my eyes but they wouldnt open as fast as i wanted them to.

"Lay baby wake up" i heard a male voice say. i opened my eyes halfway to get half blured people in my face.

"Wh-" i tried to talk but my voice was weak so i held my throat.

"She needs water" someone yelled. (Haha!! SHE NEEDS SOME MILK!! Sorry that just came to mind.) I finally got my eyes to open and see im in my bed with Chris, Khyree, Traylen, My mom, and Nay... WAIT NAY!! I got happy but couldn't really show it.

"Nayla, Chris, Traylen lets go" my mom said to them. They all smacked they lips then left out with her.

"So do you remember anything" Khyree asked sitting on the side of me. I sat up a little on the headboard, took some water then spoke.

"Yeah not how i wanted it to be but it is what it is" i said shrugging my shoulders.

"Do your remember your dad" he asked. I nodded my head.

"I also remember what i said to you and Maiah" i smiled at the thought.

"Oh"

"I still do love you as a friend i just hope you know i can't go back to loving you like i did" i said hugging him he smiled then hugged me back.

"Im sorry for hitting you i was just mad because my mom died but that still gave me no reaso-" I covered his mouth then laughed.

"You talk to much Khy" i said laughing laying my head on his shoulder.

"Yep i see i got my old Bree back" he chuckled. I smiled cause he was the only one i allowed to call me Bree cause my middle name.

"Yeah but not all the way-" i said.

"I expected you to say that but its cool" he said cutting me off. I stood up wobbling a little so Khy came up behind me helping me walk down stairs. As soon as my foot hit the last stair i was taken off of my feet.

"Laya your back" she swung me around. I decided to play with her and act like i didn't know her.

"Khyree who is this" i pointed at her in disgust. Her smile dropped then she was finna speak before i cut her off. "Im just playing boo give me a hug" i said taking her into a hug. Nayla is my girl best friend she help me when i was pregnant with Maiah and way before.

"Girl don't do that i was finna die" she said. I laughed going to sit down on the couch with her following me. "So why didn't you tell me you know Mr. High yella" she asked. I laughed cause i knew exactly who she was talking about.

"Bish i would if i remembered half the things in my life" i said.

"So are you guys close cause he cared a lot about you when you was out" she said raising an eyebrow.

"Um... No he's my babysitter and i was under his care so he probably wanted to know if i was ok" i lied straight through my teeth.

"Nahhh hoe, you lying" she pierced her lips at me.

"And what makes you think that"

"Yo face is turning red just talking about him" she said chuckling.

"Fine" i said defeated. "We mess with each other low-key and we like each other but nothing big" i said all in one breath as her eyes got big.

"The Chris Brown likes you-" she said as i covered her mouth from her being to loud. She popped my hands away. "Chill nigga he ain't here, he and your mom went on a walk cause she need to talk to him bout something" she said. I looked around.