Jealousy??

1 month later

Malaya

I woke up to Chris shaking me. "Whaaaattt?" I whined.

"I need you to come with me somewhere" he said as I laid there looking at him like he was stupid. Why the hell you gone wake me up and not say where you taking me?? Of course I wanna know!!

"Where?"

"Somewhere now get up Lay and get dressed in something" he said as I groaned and got up slowly. "Oh god" he picked me up taking his shirt off of me and getting my black skinny jeans putting them on me. He walked over to my closet then came back with my white crop top that says 'wh@t3v3r' on the front in black. He put it on me grabbing my socks and putting on my white Timberlands. "Was it that hard?"

"No cause you did it for me, baby" I smiled standing up kissing his cheek. I walked into the bathroom brushing my teeth then applying lipgloss and walking back into the room. "I'm ready" I smiled. He chuckled a little.

"Ole Spongebob sounding self" I rolled my eyes playfully, grabbing his keys and walking out the room door as he followed me. I went downstairs into the kitchen getting me an apple and water, I took a bite walking into the living room and walking out the front door. I unlocked his car getting in the passenger side waiting for him cause he takes for ever. He finally got his yellow looking self in the car and I handed him the keys. He grabbed my apple and took a bite while starting the car.

"Hey that's mine" I whined as he chuckled and took another bite. He handed it back to me and pulled off as i just looked at the apple like he poisoned it. He looked over at me.

"You eat after me any other time"

"No thats not the point, you was eating my apple" i crossed my arms sitting back looking forward. He turned the corner parking in front of this Rose garden.

"Keep talking shit and im gone be eating more then just yo apple" he said seriously getting out the car and i sat there shocked that he just said that. I blushed getting out of the car following him through the the gate and a big smiled appeared on my face when I saw the huge garden.

"Babe it's so beautiful" I smiled looking around as I followed him

"Babe it's so beautiful" I smiled looking around as I followed him. He walked through the gate and held it open waiting for me to stop smelling the roses.

"Malaya let's go, we already late" he said as I stood up frowning.

"Fine" I walked through the gate seeing cameras, a huge ass pool, and a whole bunch of people. Chris grabbed my hand pulling my hand as he walked through everyone and we went inside this huge house just for him to walk me to the back and out to the back yard that had a piano in the middle. I sat on top as Chris sat by me and cameras came as the director was yelling at everyone.

"Um sweetie I'm gonna need you to move" he said basically pushing me off the piano as this light skinned girl smirked and sat where I was. Before I could say anything the director moved me back behind the camera and said "ACTION!!" Chris immediately started lip singing and started chuckling with the girl all up on her neck. I could feel my face getting red as my eyes watered and I stomped back inside the house sitting on the couch. Why the hell would you take me to a music video when you know you gone be hoeing around on the girls that have on barely any clothes? It's really common sense unless this was his point, to make me jealous....
-----------------------
Part 2?? Maybe??