Maybe

Malaya

"Babe let me go" I laughed. I was currently over Chris's shoulder, cracking up laughing.

"Are you gonna eat my Hot fries again" he asked.

"No now let me go" I laughed. He smacked my butt then threw me gently on the couch. I then looked at him smiling.

"What" he asked then plopped on the couch by me.

"All that for some chips"

"Hell yeah, I don't play about my Hot Fries" he said. I shook my head then decided to asked him whats been on my mind lately.

"Chrissy" I called. He straight faced me real quick as I remembered he doesn't like that name. "Sorry babe but can you drive me to Starbucks"

"I already made coffee, it's in the kitchen" he said pointing to the kitchen.

"No their hiring and I want to get a job there" I said getting up putting my UGGS and grabbing my jacket.

"Yeah I guess come on" he grabbed his keys then we walked out the door. I hopped in first then he hopped in starting the car. We drove for a while then ended up in front of Starbucks, we got out for me to be blinded with camera flashes. Chris grabbed my hand pulling me in Starbucks. "You ok" he asked looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah, do you have to go through that everywhere you go" I asked still shocked.

"Yeah basically" I looked around to have every girl in there looking at us.

"Oh my gosh your Chris Brown" one woman said. They ran up to us handing him pictures and paper to autograph. When everyone was finally done we walked up to the employee guy.

"Hi I wanted to know if you guys were still hiring" I asked in my most nicest voice. Chris looked at me and started laughing lightly.

"Yeah we are, KIYAH!" he called to the back room.

"Yes Mali" she sighed putting her hand on her hip.

"She needs an application" he said then smiled at me. I smiled back while Chris mugged him hard. She handed me an application while smiling at me.

"Hi, im Kiyah the manager. Come to me if you need any help and Mali is also here. If you wondering why im telling you all this now, its because you already have the qualities to work here. Pretty, polite, and smart because you came here" she smiled then walked back to the back room.

"Is she always this happy" i asked.

"No shes chill but your new so shes gonna act like this for like three more days" Mali said as I nodded. I filled out the application and handed it to Mali. "Thanks you start at  8:30 on weekends but I rather you be here at 8 so you can start the system. And you end at 4 on weekends. On school days taking that you look 16 or 17 you start at 4 and end at 12 when we close" he finished.

"Thanks I'll be here" I said. I turned around ready to walk away while Chris was still standing there on his phone. "Chris come on" I said, he was still standing there on his phone. "Chris" no movement. "Babe" I said louder.

"Huh" he answered looking at me, he's a fool. I smiled at his trick.

"Come on" I looked at Mali as Chris did too but he smirked. He walked up to me putting his arm around my waist walking us to the car. I then heard a snap of a camera but didn't pay it any attention as we got in the car. I stared at Chris and smirked as he started the car and pulled off.

"Why are looking at me like that" he asked. I laughed.

"Really not moving til I called you babe, trynna make people jealous" I asked. He smiled.

"Just showing him whats mine" he said putting his hand on my thigh. I kissed his cheek.

"I'm sure he knows baby" I said blushing a little looking down. I was messing with his fingers til I found this silver ring. "Babe whats this ring on your finger" I asked. He clenched his jaw a little.

"My um... Dad gave it to me. He said its a symbol that when I grow up im gonna be a great man, husband, and father" he finished. I smiled then grabbed his hand.

"And your gonna be just that" he looked at me then smiled and kissed my hand putting our hands on his lap as he drove. We finally got to my house for me to hop out of the car and run to unlock the door. I got in, up the stairs to my room and changed into some black leggings and a grey sweat shirt with fuzzy socks. I ran back down the stairs to see Chris in basketball shorts and a t-shirt, I smiled. "Wanna Netflix and Chill" I asked.

"Yeah, you want Skittles or Sour Patches" he asked getting up as I straight faced him.

"You should know that by now, that's like me asking you 'Cheetos or Hot Fries' " I laughed as I plopped on the couch.

"Alrighty then" he said putting his hands up in surrender. I rushed upstairs to get comforters then came back to pick a movie.

"Chris the movies starting" I yelled to the kitchen. He came in with Hot Fries, Arizona's and my Sour Patches. He sat down next to me handing me my stuff, he looked at the TV then laughed.

"Really 'Coming To America' " he asked smiling, I nodded popping a Sour Patch in my mouth. During the movie he laid on the couch so laid in between his legs at an angle and laid my head on his shoulder. He put his hands on my butt making him arise.

"Chris problem" I said. He smiled then kissed me while flipping us over. He locked our fingers together pinning them on the couch. "Mm... Babe" I said through kisses.

"Hm..." he said still kissing my neck.

"I cant do this" I said. He stopped kissing me then lifted up off me. "Im sorry"

"Malaya I cant do this, the teasing each other" he said standing putting his shoes on.

"Where are you going" I asked worried. He cant leave me.

"Home, I thought I could wait for you but I just cant" he said grabbing his keys walking to the door.

"Chris no I can wear baggy clothes, more clothes,-"

"No your not changing your self for me" he then walked out the door. I stared at the door not believing what just happened. My eyes started to water as I let a couple tears fall. I picked up my phone calling Nayla.

"Hello" she answered happy.

"Hey Nay, I need you to come over" I sniffled into the phone.

"Whats wrong boo" she sounded worried.

"I'll tell you when you come" I said.

"Ok I'll be over in a minute"

"Bye" I said.

"Bye" I then hung up. I hid under the comforters thinking about things. Did I do the right thing? Was the question that kept popping up in my mind. I kept thinking til the doorbell rang, I got up and answered it to Nayla. "Hey boo how are you" she asked. I felt my eyes start to water again then I just broke down on her.

"Nay he left me" I said through sobs.

"What? What do you mean?" she walked us to the couch sitting us down.

"He said h-he was tired of the t-teasing so he left to go h-ome" I managed to get out.

"Im sorry" she said as I laid my head on her shoulder and she brushed my hair down with her hand.

"Its ok its my fault" I said looking sown.

"No its not" she said sternly.

"If I would have never let it go this far, he would have still been here. But now that we got this close it hurts me more than it should that he left" I semi yelled more to my self than her.

"Lay its ok just... Lets forget about him" she said. She grabbed the remote and pushed play. "Lets watch this movie and go from there" she laughed. I giggled at how funny my best friend is then agreed. We watched the rest of the movie with me falling asleep saying I got work tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow wont be as bad. Maybe.