Clubbing

2 weeks later

Malaya

So i been out the hospital for awhile and over that time Malachiae asked me to be his girlfriend and of course i said yes. But now were going out with his friends, some of they girls, and Nayla. I got in the shower, did my hygiene putting on:

 I got in the shower, did my hygiene putting on:

I walked out his room to him downstairs. "You rea- DAMN!" he said looking me up and down. He walked up to me putting his hands on my hips kissing me. "You know we dont have to go" he said. I smiled.

"No were going nasty" i said kissing him on the cheek walking out the door to the car getting in. I saw him lock the door then he came to the driver side starting the car. He pulled off going to the club. When we got the we seen Nayla and these girls all ready. "Hey boo" I said hugging her. SHe hugged back.

"Hey bae" she said. Mali side eyed her.

"Mine" he said pulling me into him by the waist.

"Mine before it was yours" she said.

"Hey im not a doll" Nay stuck her tongue out at him, when i gave a death glare.

"Hey Nayla" a boy said.

"Hey" she smiled real hard.

"SOOOO.. Nayla whos this" i asked.

"This is Lucas one of Malachiae's friends" she said.

"Oh hi Lucas" he stared down on me then licked his lips. "Uh Mali im ready to go in" i said to him.

"Aight yall lets go" we all went in for me to see Will and Dillyn.

"Will!! Dillyn!!" i yelled. I hugged them then sat where they were with Mali.

"What you doing here" Will asked.

"Im chilling" i said.

"You need to chill with Dora and Diego cause the club life aint for you" Dillyn said as Mali chuckled.

"Shut up, im fine" i said. I got up.

"Damn" i looked behind me to see Mali looking hard at my butt.

"Shut up" i laughed. I went to the bar getting a fruit punch looking around. I was feeling the music til i saw Chris with August and Trey, damn. I decided to be nice so i walked over. "Hey August" i said hugging him.

"Hey ma" he said.

"Hey Trey" I hugged him also.

"Hey Lay" he said smiling. I glanced over at Chris slightly then walked away. I walked over to Mali sitting on his lap. I took a picture of us then posted it on Instagram, I looked over for that Lucas dude to still be looking at me. Somethings up with him. After all that we all had fun then went home Mali was drunk so i had to drive back to his house. We went in for him to go up stairs stripping down to his boxer climbing in the bed, I stripped down to my bra and underwear climbing in to the bed also. He wrapped his arms around me from behind pulling me closer to him as i fell asleep. Thats one thing i love about him, he be drunk but still know what he doing.