Here We Go

Malaya

I woke up on the couch under this huge blanket. I lifted up to see Nayla on the opposite side, I smiled cause when we were younger we always did this. I got up running up stairs to get in the shower. After I wrapped my towel around me walking to my bed, I put on lotion and did the rest of my hygiene. I walked to my closet putting on black skinny jeans a black T, and putting some back Air Force 1's. I brushed my hair up into a curly bun and put lip gloss on. I grabbed my phone then ran down stairs to see Nay still sleep. "Nay" I called. No response. "Nay" I called again.

"Mmm..."

"I'm going to work I'll be back at four" I said to her.

"Ok see ya later" she said turning on her side going back to sleep. I grabbed my keys and purse and walked out the door. I hopped in my car putting my phone in my purse, I started the car heading to Starbucks. I couldn't help but think of when Chris used to drive me everywhere, either cause I asked or he didn't want me getting hurt. I finally pulled up getting out going to the door, I opened it up to see Mali behind the counter doing something with the dial.

"Hey Mali" I said walking behind the counter putting my stuff there.

"Hey Malaya, you cool" he asked looking into my eyes.

"Yeah why you ask"

"You just don't look as happy as you did when you first came" he said then pushed the dial in.

"I'm ok thanks for asking but what is that" I asked referring to the dial.

"Its the brewing system to make the coffee" he said as I nodded.

"Ok I have to do that everyday"

"Every weekend" he answered back.

"Ok that's cool" I said as he laughed

"Oh you have to wear this" he handed me a green apron with the logo on it.

"Thanks Mali for being nice to me and helping me" I said putting on the apron wrapping the string around me the tied it.

"You can call me Chiae and your welcome" he smiled and I almost melted. I smiled back just to play it off. Right then my first customer came in, God let this be good. She came and went as did a whole bunch of people. During this time Chiae taught me everything he knew and I caught on quick. Just then this skinny girl came in she looked a little like... Karrueche! She walked up to the counter smiling as I did the same.

"Hi! Welcome to Starbucks, how may I help you" 

"Hi are you Malaya" she asked smiling.

"Yes I am, how may I help you" I smiled again but her smile dropped.

"By staying away from my man" I almost choked.

"Excuse me what" I asked shocked more than anything.

"You heard me little girl, stay away from Chris"

"I'm confused if Ima little girl why are you talking to me like this" I asked getting irritated.

"Cause you don't do little girl things and I'm pretty sure your mom doesn't know that, does she" she showed me a picture of Chris holding my waist whispering something in my ear.

"How did you get that"

"Doesn't matter, stay away or this goes to mommy" she said smiling walking out. Chiae came up to me.

"What was all that about"

"Nothing Ima take break" I said grabbing my purse. He nodded then I left. I cant believe this female just walked up in my job harassing me. I mean barely no one was in there to hear but it still counts. I hopped in my car driving to Subway, when I got there I went straight to the chips and drinks. I got barbecue Lays for me and Sour cream for Chiae since he was chugging them down earlier today. I got a Sprite and a Pepsi then paid leaving to my car. I drove back to my job going in giving him his chips and Pepsi. "Thanks how'd you know I like these" he asked opening them.