Turn Up

Malaya

We walked up to this security guard skipping the whole line, we showed him the I.d's with him letting us in. When we walked in it was blowing up with guys all up on girls and drinks being thrown back. Chris walked us to the VIP without anyone seeing us then we seen August, Trey, and Tyga. "What ya'll nigga's doin here" Chris asked.

"Release of This Thing Called Life" August said.

"Oh you did call me sayin that" Chris said. We sat down and we was all chilling til i seen Karrueche walking over.

"Hey guys" she waved not looking at me.

"Wassup" Trey said.

"Hey" Tyga said. Chris and August just looked at her.

"So can i sit here-" she asked.

"Nah i am not letting Karronchie sit here" August said. She then looked over at me.

"But you let the Lays chips sit here" she said pointing at me.

"Hello, i didnt do nothing to you for you to be messing up my name like that"

"And what you gone do about it" she asked.

"Stomp you till you get it right" she held her heart.

"Chris you taught baby some stuff" she said. Chris chugged the rest of his Hennessy down then tried to talk but nothing came out.

"Listen Karate you startin stuff so you gotta go" August said. Did he just call her Karate? haha.

"Whatever" she said then left. I drunk more Vodka and orange juice with everything getting more dizzier by the second. I moved away from Chris sitting by August.

"Hey ma" he said taking a hit from the blunt he had.

"Heyyyy Augggyyy" I laughed. I looked over at Chris to make sure he was ok but that Karroni girl was on his lap. I turned back to August as he smiled trying to hand me the blunt. "No i might be crazy but i ain't that crazy" i said pushing his hand back to him.

"Come on Lay just try it" he said. I tried to keep focus on it then took it from his hand, I looked at it.

"Whos mouth been on it" i said. He laughed.

"Lay just do it" I smiled then put it to my lips inhaling then exhaling the smoke from my mouth. I coughed a little then laughed. "Was it good" he asked.

"Yeah it was cool" i said doing it again then giving it to him. He did it playing with the smoke with his mouth. We passed it back and forth doing different tricks with the smoke. I had did it blowing it out, sucking back in then blowing it out.

"Im not gone lie that was sexy" August said.

"Thanks" I handed it back as he took it in leaning over blowing it into my mouth. I blew it out smiling at him. We kept going til i laid on August shoulder being out of it. I soon got lifted up being brought out of somewhere. I looked up and it was August. "Augusttt" i moaned.

"Yes ma" he said.

"Did weee get married" i asked. He laughed and smiled.

"Nah"

"Then why are you carryinggg me like thisss" i asked.

"Because your crazy" he said laughing. I laughed too.

"Im nottt crazy" i said.

"Yeah ok" he said sarcastically. I touched his chest.

"Your face is harddd"

"Thats my chest" i went up touching his jaw.

"Oh your face is soft, Augggyyy" i dragged. He then chuckled. "Where are you taking me"

"Hotel room" he said.

"Ok" i laid my head on his chest till i heard a door open. I looked up and we were in a hotel room. He laid me in the bed cutting off the light. "No August" i called.

"Yeah"

"Can you help me? I cant sleep like this" i said messing with my hoodie.

"Oh god let this go good" he said. He came over as i sat up, he lifted my hoodie from my head and removed my pants. 

"Thank youuu" I said going to sleep, I think.

.

.

.

August is such a nice person helping her, but they was cute walking to the hotel room.Do you think anything happened? What happened if so?

Short chapter sorry. Next will be longer

~Kaianna