We Did It

Chris

This is not cool, not cool at all. I got up with a major headache in a hotel room with a girl on the side of me. Oh shit i done cheated on Malaya and im the main one talking bout cheating, shit. I lifted up slowly going to the bathroom going to get in the shower and wash off this hangover. When i got out i took Ibuprofen to get this ugly headache away, knowing it's going to come back when i tell Malaya this.

Malaya

I woke up to a massive headache that was making my head have a pulse. I got up putting on my clothes, i found my keys then went to Chris's house. I opened the door going straight up stairs to his bathroom, i took a long hot shower washing off last night. I looked in his cabinets and got a ibuprofen pill taking it, I walked into his closet looking at his huge shirts. I went through and got his Hello Alien big tee and my leggings. I put my blue Timb's back on then grabbed my phone, I felt free cause his shirt is huge on me it like to my mid thigh. I walked back out the house locking it behind me getting in my car deciding to go clean up the hotel room. I arrived using the key getting in i walked into the room section hearing something in the bathroom. They came out with just a towel around his waist. "Chris what are you doing in here i thought you went home to my mom or something" i said.

"Nah, August told me to come here last night" he said. I remember so little of last night but i do remember one part.

"Chris" i looked down.

"Yeah babygirl" oh he kills me when he says babygirl. "I know" he smiled.

"I said that out loud"

"Yeah" i braised my self for his reaction.

"Uh i... Cheated on you last night" i said, his face frowned but then it softed.

"I did too, im sorry babe" it hurt me a little too.

"It's cool but well never do it again, kay" i said.

"Yeah" he said. It was silent for a minute til I spoke.

"Who was it" I asked.

"I dont know all i know is she was light skinned, curly hair and she was drunk asf" he said getting dressed in the closet damn near yelling out to me.

"I dont know either but he was light skinned, small short curls in his head and he had a tattoo i was asking about" i said.

"What kinda of tattoo" he asked opening the door fully dressed in a white tee, grey joggers, red and black Jordans, a light denim button up that was left open and a light denim Black Pyramid hat.

"A Skull tattoo i think" i said thinking back. "Why-"

"Where was it" he asked fast. I thought harder back...

"Damn Chris, it was on his right hand above his-OMG" i said realizing.

"Oh shit this whole time we wanted to wait" he said holding his head.

"This can not be happening, i wanted it to be special" i said. I then thought. "Did you use protection" i asked.

"Uh..." He looked around the room. "Nah cause if i did the wrapper would be on the floor somewhere" he said. 

"Oh no! Did you let it go in me" i asked hoping he said no.

"Nah, but i could tell i was drunk cause if i wasnt you wouldn't be able to walk" he laughed. I straight faced him, this is not the time.

"Ughh how could you be laughing at this time" i asked.

"Baby, its ok your momma wont know" he said coming to me hugging me.