2

Edited!

Kashif's P.O.V

I was shouting at Mr. Khalid and his family, when I heard a small gasp. I turned around to be met with the most beautiful person I've ever seen. The person I fell for, Anabia. My Anabia. She had beautiful chocolate brown eyes, a perfect figure and the most pure heart, and InshaAllah she'll be mine and only mine for forever.

I noticed that she was wearing just her pink pyjamas and her hairs were loosely tied into a pony.

When her mother saw her, she told her to go back to her room, but I stopped her. She held a confused and scared look. I didn't want to wait for anything, so I dropped the bomb on her. "I want to marry you." I said. She was shocked, frightened, confused and somewhat angry listening to me.

I told everyone to leave the room as I wanted to talk to her alone and everyone obeyed. As soon as they left I moved closer and gave the warning to my beautiful would be wife, "You will marry me or else your family will suffer."

I knew that she won't be able to decline my proposal when I tell her this because she can even take a bullet for her family.

She was frightened and finally after some resistance she said, "Y-yess I'll marry you please don't hurt my family." After she agreed I told her that nikkah and rukhsati will be held tomorrow and then I left. I didn't want to do this but I had to.

All night I just tossed and turned but sleep was nowhere near. All my thoughts were just clouded with my soon to be wifey. Oh I just couldn't wait.

Next day, I decided to pay them a visit before time, actually I just wanted to see her so I went there with the excuse of giving her the wedding dress.

I knocked her room's door,but nobody opened. I tried again, then again and again. I was becoming impatient now because I was knocking from five minutes and she still wasn't opening the door. Scary thoughts started to cloud my mind.

A click of the door brought me out of my thoughts and I was met with the sight that made my heart clench. I never wanted to see her in this state.

Her eyes were red and puffy and her face was stained with tears. I so wanted to wipe those tears but I couldn't, knowing I was the reason behind those tears. But, the desire was overpowering me so I gave her the wedding dress and told her that the wedding will be held in an hour and left, before my desire overpowered me and I do something that I'll regret later.

The hour passed painfully slow and now I was sitting on the sofa in Khalid's drawing room. I heard click of heels and then, I saw the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. How could Allah make someone so perfect and flawless, but I knew that nothing is flawless, my beautiful angel also had her flaws.

The nikkah started and when the Sheikh asked Anabia whether she accepts me as her husband or not she didn't answered, she was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't answer, so I had to nudge her.

Sheikh again asked her and after a moment or two she replied with a yes and roar of congratulations was heard form my men.

The nikkah was done, but I didn't want it to happen like this. I didn't want to force her into it but I had to. I couldn't just sit back and watch her life in danger and there was no other way to save her so I just did it.

'Admit it that you not only wanted to save her life, but also wanted her all to yourself. You just needed a perfect excuse to mary her.' My conscience mocked me, but nope I'll never admit it. Now I just hope this marriage works.

Hey guys!
Here's a short chapter for you guys. I just hope you enjoy it and please do vote and come and yes don't hesitate to ask if you don't understand something. Please its my first time writing an English story so there'll be many errors so, if there are any do correct me please. Thnx :)