31

Anabia's POV

I felt like I was floating in air, then I realized that someone was carrying me in their arms. I tried opening my eyes, but my head felt heavy. Suddenly my mind clicked and I remembered all the events: Kashif telling me to be ready for a surprise, me waiting for him, me waking up in the middle of night and going to drink water, feeling someone staring at me, someone putting a cloth on my mouth and I falling unconscious.

Remembering this I frantically tried opening my eyes, but in vain. I felt some familiar scent around me filling the place where I was, but before I could figure it out, darkness consumed me once again.

***

Ughhh my head hurts like a bitch. I tried opening my eyes again and this time I succeeded. I opened my eyes to see darkness surrounding me. I sat up on the bed, which I was sleeping on and groaned. Shit! My head hurts really bad right now.

As if sensing me awake, the room lighted up in dim lights. I looked around at my surroundings and noticed that I was in a room and might I add a very beautiful room. It had brown wood tiled walls and floor. I was sitting on a Queen sized bed which was really comfortable. There was a two seater on my left and all in all the room was small, but comfy.

While, admiring the room my gaze fell on a place where there was a shadow. It was a shadow of a person. I tried squinting my eyes to make out who that person was, but in vain. I was feeling scared thinking what that person might do with me.

Gathering some courage I asked the person, "W-who are you?" But the man never replied. I tried my luck and pleaded, "Please leave me, please let me go."

"How can I let you go, when I've got you just now." The man replied and I was shit scared now, but wait wait wait why does that voice sound familiar?

I looked up to see who it was and was shocked to see him standing in front of me. "I told you I'd kidnap you if I got a chance." He said, smirking and I immediately hugged the living day lights out of him.

"Oh Thank God I'm not kidnapped. Well okay! I am, but at least I am kidnapped by my husband only and not some psycho." I thought while Kashif chuckled. Okay sorry I said that out loud.

***

"You know I'm still not happy about you dumping me." I told, while narrowing my eyes at him who was sitting in front of me on a very cute, small sofa in this luxurious jet of his. Yes! We are in Kashif's private jet. Perks of being a billionaire. This jet was luxurious, but comfy also side by side.

It had a small room at the back with a bathroom and a small closet. Outside were creamy, comfortable couches and in front of every couch was a table and a small screen, where you could also see outside of the plane.

"Oh come'on that was all part of the plan wifey. " He said and I narrowed my eyes at him, although my heart did a little flip when he called me wifey, but I ignored it. "So that means that Maha knew about it. " i asked curiously and he smirked. "Oh that bitch! " I cursed and looked towards him who was looking at me amusingly. I blushed and tried to change the topic.

"Kashif, where are we going? " I asked looking at him. "Somewhere. " He replied.
"Oh please come'on now tell me already. " I  pleaded. "You'll know soon babe. " I ignored the sudden flip of my heart at the endearment and gave him my best puppy dog look.

"You really wanna know?" He asked and I nodded immediately. He looked into my eyes and slowly started coming closer to me.  I glanced at him nervously and tried to look anywhere else to ignore the feelings creating inside of me due to our closeness. 

He came closer to me and kissed my cheeks sensuously, then moved towards my lips where he gave me a small peck. After that he lightly placed a kiss just below my lips. Then slowly showered kisses on my jawline and moved towards my ear.  All this while I had my eyes closed tightly.  I clutched the edge of the sofa tightly. He kissed my ear and then slowly whispered, "You'll know soon." And suddenly left my side. 

When I got back to my senses, I realized how he tricked me. "Kashif!! I'll kill you. " I yelled and he laughed loudly while going in the room.  Seeing him laughing made me smile.

***

After about five hours of sleeping I was bored. Extremely bored. Kashif was in the room snoring away. I went into the room and took Kashif's mobile. I was getting pretty bored so I decided to check out facebook through his mobile. I opened the mobile and saw my picture as a screen saver. In this picture I was sleeping hugging a pillow, thinking it to be Kashif.

Then I proceeded towards his gallery to see whose pictures were in there. I opened his gallery and saw it was full of my pictures which I didn't knew he had taken.

One of them was in which I was hugging Kashif and sleeping with my head on his chest while he was smiling towards the camera. I smiled seeing it. I looked into other pictures and found a picture of two small childrens. They looked familiar as if I've seen them, but I couldn't point out where. But what was this picture doing with Kashif? I wondered, but then let it go.

Maybe he'd seen them some where and found them cute so he clicked their picture. I ignored it and started to scroll through his facebook. I was scrolling when a message popped up from Mom. I decided to ignore it, but something caught my eye. I opened the message and read it. It said, "The childrens miss you." Now I was curious. What children? About whom Mom  was talking? Is it about those two kids in the picture. Oh I would have to ask him about this tomorrow. I thought and closed his mobile, but alot of thoughts consumed my mind. I ignored them all and let sleep consume me. 

Hey Guys!

Assalam o Alaikum! 

How are you all doing? So here you go with another chapter. Hope you enjoyed it. 

So what do you think about this chapter? Do vote and comment please 😊 it motivates me to write.

Also tell me how are your roza's going? 

And yes guys I want to know who is reading my book and from where so please comment your countries in the comment box below. I really want to know in which countries my book is being read. 😘

Also I love all my readers alot 😍

Thanks for reading the chapter and silent readers please show up and vote and comment please I also love you all but your response helps me to write. 😘

So Allah Hafiz for now 👋

Love you all ❤