12

I was still looking at the picture when I heard a voice behind me, "it's his sister."

I turned around to look at a lady of around the age of 50. She had black hairs, slightly graying now and some wrinkles on her face. She had the same blue eyes as Kashif but they'd weren't cold instead they held something soft in them.

She came forward and looked at the girls photo with wet eyes "My daughter was beautiful." She said and that is when I got to know that she's my mother in law. I never knew Kashif's parents were alive, he never told me about them.

"She indeed was." Came a voice from behind me. I turned to find a very handsome man with hazel eyes staring at us. He came towards us, when my mother in law said, "I miss her." While a small single tear rolled down her left eye. "I miss her too." whispered the man behind us.

I was feeling really awkward between these two, but I kept silent watching the two of them looking longingly at the picture. After a few minutes my mother in law composed her self and turned towards me, "Oh my dear! I'm so sorry, I just got carried away." She said and engulfed me in a warm hug.

"Uhh its okay!" I replied while patting her back awkwardly. She left me and smiled towards me. "I must say, Kashif made a good choice and I can see why he's so in love with you."

At her last statement I got alarmed, Kashif loves me! Oh no no he doesn't loves me, he just wanted to marry me for .... Wow I don't even know why he wanted to marry me I never asked him this question because it never crossed my mind.

"Oh no no you must be mistaken aunty, he doesn't loves me." I corrected her, "Oh shush my dear! You don't know him, he loves really very much that's why he married you or else why'd he marry you?" She said.

"Yes bhabhi, he's soooo over you. He's always talking about you whenever I call him." The handsome man said. I blushed and looked down not knowing what to reply. "Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself, how stupid of me! I'm Adam, Kashif's best friend and brother both at the same time, although I'm not his biological brother but he loves me just like that." He told me and winked.

"Uhh I'm Anabia!" I told him, "oh we know that of course." My mother in law replied. "Uhh umm how did you find me here?" I asked them. "Well this lady here wanted to see her daughter in law first after coming here and when we found no one on this floor she thought that she could just come in this room and refresh all old good memories so we came here and found you."

"Ohh." Was all I could reply to him. "Umm I think we should go and sit in the sitting room." I said. "Yeah let's go!" They said and as we turned a gasp escaped my lips.

There at the door was standing Kashif in all his glory. "Uhh I-I-I" I stuttered badly when he cut me off, "good to see you mum." He came towards his mother and hugged her, then went towards and Adam and did a handshake then engulfed him in a hug as well.

"So you both have met her already." He said coming towards me and held my waist a little too hard and I tried not to wince by the force he was applying on my waist. "Come on let's sit in the drawing room." He said and we moved towards the drawing room.

There we all sat and after a but of talking Kashif whispered in my ear, "come up after a few minutes, I'm going to take shower." I gulped at his stern tone but nodded anyway. He told everyone that he'll get refreshed and then come down.

After a few minutes I also excused myself saying that I had to go there to clean up the mess Kashif made and went upstairs.

Kashif had just gotten out of the shower and was only standing in towel when I came in the room. I blushed seeing him, but was also scared for why he called me in the room.