7

I woke up today with someone's arms wrapped around me. I tried to get up but his grip on me was hard that I couldn't get up. After a while, I again tried but he tightened his grip more and that's how I missed my Fajr prayers.

--------

I woke up to see Kashif's tanned chest, I looked up and saw him looking at me with such intensity that I turned red. I tried pushing him, but he brought me more closer to him, if that was even possible. "Kashif leave me please. I need to get up." I said.

"Why? Stay here with me all day in bed. We can cuddle and sleep together." "Kashif I've to make breakfast also please leave me." "No I won't!" "But Kashif you yourself told me that you'll take me to shopping today so leave me I'll go make breakfast then get ready." I tried convincing him to leave me.

"Yeah I said it, but now em thinking otherwise." "Oye don't you change those shopping plans, I need to do some shopping
I need more clothes and hijabs." I said this so that he'll leave me otherwise I have just enough clothes, I don't need more of them.

"But you already have a closet full of them!" He whined. "Whether how many clothes a girl has, but its less for her, so now leave me or I won't talk to you." "Okay! okay! I can't bear you silent all day."

Huh! That's it! It took only my little threat of not talking to him to get him to leave me. Wow just amazing! I thought. I stood up and went to freshen up.

After freshening up, I went downstairs and made breakfast for both of us and then after having it came back to our room and opened my closet to select what to wear today.

After much contemplating I selected blue jeans, brown and black shirt with brown heels, bag and hijab. (A/N: Okay so em bad at clothes description, so see the pic below thnx)

After wearing my clothes I applied some mascara and lipstick then went down to see Kashif already dressed in his white shirt and blue jeans

After wearing my clothes I applied some mascara and lipstick then went down to see Kashif already dressed in his white shirt and blue jeans. Literally I drooled over him once I saw him. I quickly composed myself and went towards him "Kashif" I called him, he turned around and his mouth was left open when he saw me.

I blushed under his intense gaze and started looking at the floor. He came near me and lifted my chin then whispered, "you look breathtaking." I turned more red, if that was possible when he complimented me.

"Let's go." I said once I got my voice back. We sat in his brand new Lamborghini and started our journey to the mall.

Hey guys!!!

I hope you all are enjoying this story :)

Don't hesitate to point out my mistakes or to ask anything.

Do vote and comment, it motivates me to write :)

Hope you enjoy it. Thanks :)