6

I was making dinner for both of us when someone wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder. I tried to wiggle free but he tightened his hold on me.

"Ughhh Kashif! Please leave me and lemme cook."

"Why? I won't leave you. If you want to cook than cook like this."

"Kashiffff" I whined. "Why can't you cook like this? I like this position."

"But I'm not able to concentrate." I reasoned.

"Why? Can't handle my hotness?" He smirked.

"You and hot, Ohh puhlezz! Trust me I've seen better than this." I replied smirking.

"Ohh come on don't deny bab- wait who is more hotter than me? You haven't seen and felt anyone shirtless except me or you have huh?" He asked suddenly leaving me, his eyes clouding with jealousy.

"Yeah I have seen people more hotter than you like David Beckham. And wait excuse me when have I seen and felt you shirtless?"

"Just now." He answered smirking, and that's when I noticed that he was shirtless all this time. "And babe its haraam to see any non-mehram shirtless, you can only see me shirtless and you cannot call any other men hot except for me." He said jealousy clouding his eyes, but he quickly covered it with a blank expression.

"Ohhooo someone is jealous." I said in a singsong voice. "What? Jealous, who? Me? Ohh psshh why would I be jealous?" He replied, a tinge of pink appearing on his neck.

Woahh! I'm seeing Kashif Ali blushing. That is one hell of a sight.

"Omg Kashif, you're blushing!" I exclaimed. "What? No! Em not blushing." He replied, his ears also turning pink now. "Whatever makes you sleep at night." I replied and went back to cooking.

Whereas, he feeling embarrassed left the kitchen and went somewhere in this big mansion.

At Night

After dinner we both retired to our room. Currently, Kashif was working on his laptop where as I was sitting beside him reading a book.

"Babe?" He said, closing his laptop and facing towards me. "Yes." I replied closing my book, feeling tired and turning my attention towards him.

"I was thinking to take you out tomorrow for shopping, you know so that we can get to spend a little time with each other so we can get know each other and take this relationship to a next level." "Ummm okay I don't mind, but I can't take this relationship to a next level that fast."

"What do you mean that fast dear?" He asked. "Ummm you know what I mean." "No I don't know what you mean." He said, with a confused expression on his face, and then if realization suddenly struck him he replied smirking, "Ohhh you dirty minded wife of mine! By taking our relation to next level I meant to get to know each other. That also means taking it to next level you dirty fella."

"Ohh." I said, suddenly feeling embarrassed of myself. God how can I think such a thing damnnnn. He smirked coming close to me and said, "But, if you really want to take it to that level then I have no problem, we can take it right now if you want."

"Ohh shut up!" I said, pushing him back and laid on bed to sleep facing the other side. Soon I heard shuffling and lights being off, then someone put their arm around my waist and put their head in my neck, and that was none other then Kashif, his breath tickling my neck.

I didn't protest against it because I knew it was useless. I felt heat creeping up my neck and thanked Allah for lights being off. I don't know why but I am starting to feel comfortable around him, thought its just been two day since we're married but still, also I like it when he uses endearments to address me.

And I don't know what are those feelings,Whenever he comes near me I start to feel butterflies fluttering in my stomach, shiver runs across my spine and I start to get nervous. I don't know what's happening to me. Allah!! Please help me. Tell me what's happening to me please. With those thoughts racing in my mind my eyes soon drooped off.

Hey guys!!!

Here's another chap for you.
I hope you'll like it :)

Keep voting and commenting it motivates me to write :)
Don't hesitate to ask something or pointing out my mistakes.

Hope you'll enjoy this chapter and also the upcoming ones
Do vote and comment
Thnx :)