27

I came home and called for Kashif but he was nowhere here so I went to check in our room but didn't find him, instead found a dress there, the one we bought when we first went shopping
I felt happy that Kashif chose a dress for me but at the same time I was confused as to what was the occasion? Why he chose a dress for me? Oh these thoughts are for layer I thought and went to change into the dress.

After taking a shower and getting ready, I was ready for whatever Kashif was doing. When I came out of the dressing room I saw a flower path leading out the door and continuing forward. I gasped seeing it then followed to where the flower was leading me and reached balcony. The scene I saw there brought tears to my eyes.

The whole balcony was decorated with fairy lights and flowers. In the middle there was a table and two one seaters facing each other. On the table was placed a cake on which it was written 'Happy 6 Month Anniversary.' I was admiring everything when 'Toota Jo Kabhi Tara'

started playing in the background and at the same moment Kashif enveloped me in a hug from behind. I turned around in his arms facing him and put my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my waist and we started moving with the beat.

We stayed in the same position even after the song ended, looking at each other lovingly. I looked down all of a sudden feeling shy, but he lifted my chin with his finger and kissed my forehead. "You're looking beautiful." He complimented and I blushed.

"I love you." He said and I looked up at him, blushing from is on red. "You know today is our 6 months anniversary and I don't care in what circumstances our wedding occur I'm just happy that I got to be with you for a life time."

"Me as well." I replied and then it was quiet for a few seconds before he took my hand and lead me towards the cake. We both cut the cake and sat down opposite each other. The maids came with the dinner and we both ate silently, enjoying the silence.

"So this is the reason why you send me for shopping with Saman." I stated and he shrugged. "And Saman knew about this right?" I asked narrowing my eyes, he smiled sheepishly. "Umm yes she knew." He said. "Oh that mother effing girl." I said loudly. My eyes widened and I looked up to see Kashif looking at me with raised eyes, I smiled sheepishly at him. Oops that came out at a very wrong time.

"You and cussing?" He asked amused. "So what I'm a human, that just came out." I said defensively and he laughed, then suddenly as if remembering something looked at his watch and got up in a haste. "What happened?" I tried to ask but he instead of listening to me took hold of my arm and took me towards the boundary of the terrace and stood behind me, his arms around my waist and head on my shoulder. "Kashif what are you doing?" I asked. "Sshhh... Just keep quiet and look." He said pointing towards the sky, then kept his hand back on my waist. I also leaned back on him and kept my hands on his hands and looked towards the sky.

I began to ask when suddenly I saw fireworks going off in the sky and then it was written 'Would you go to the honeymoon with me?' I smiled seeing it.

I looked at nothing more and hugged Kashif tightly while he chuckled. "So I guess its a yes." He stated. "Of course doofus." I said with tears in my eyes.

He looked at me with loving eyes and then his gaze shifted towards my lips, he leaned closer to me and as if on reflex I also leaned more closer to him and he taking it as a yes claimed my lips in breath taking kiss....

Hey guys!!
Happy Eid Mubarak To You And Your Family :)

I know its a short chapter but don't worry I'll, update much soon :)

So how did you like the chapter. It literally took me an hour to write just this much and I wrote this chapter with my heart.

So your views?

And guys go read my new story Mission: Bringing Him Back please

Please do vote and comment ^_^

Once again a really happy meaty eid Mubarak to you all <3

Hope you enjoyed the chapter

Next Update: Tomorrow on 14th September 2016

Love ya all <3

Thanks :)